Chapter 22

~Valentines Day

All of us girl's (Me , Lana , Sophie , Ami , Megan , Joy , Jade, Faith and Elektra) walked back to the dumping ground together , armed with bags.

You see tonight there's a valentines dance in our school so everyone's getting ready at the dunping ground.

You may have noticed an extra girl's name there , well Jade is Frank's girlfriend and now one of our close friends.

First we had dinner and then we split into two different rooms (mine and Faith's). Sophie and Jade were in mine and Lana's room while the others were in Elektra's and Faith's.

Jade and Lana started to curl theur hair while I just let mine down and natural ringlets hung down. Soph starightened her hair.

Everyone had gotten a date (yes even Elektra)

Me and Rick (Duhhh)

Lana and Liam

Jade and Frank

Sophie and Finn (He's a mini George Shelley. He asked her by leaving a rose in her locker with s cute little note attached) (A/N see what I did there Eva? Now look at Emma's ;D)

Ami and Calum (another dumbish blond , perfect for Ami though. He poked Ami in the face and then asked her out. She replyed by poking his face sand then screaming "Okay!" and ran down the hall stumbling in her 6 inch heels)

Joy and David (A goth like guy , always wears black. He asked her out over the intercom)

Megan and Jack (Jack is Finn's twin , pretty much a mini George Shelley but he had black hair and DEAD straight teeth. He asked her by sending her a little 'love' letter in class)

Elektra and Mitch (he's a SUPER cute dancer , with black hair and odd blue highlights , perfect for Elektra. He asked her to come while she was alone)

Faith and Ben (he's a football player and loves to run like Faith. He asked her casually , just coming up)

Anywayyyyy

I slipped into my dress. It was a peachy/pinky colour. It fell to just above the knee. There was a white collar on it and a skinny white belt with a bow on it. The selves were long.

I pinned my fringe back with a white bow clip and smiled at myself in the mirror. I fixed my mum's and the necklace Rick gave me around my neck.

All the girls looked real nice , Lana in her lovely white dress , Jade in her purple one and Sophie in her yellow one.

I slipped my feet into little white pumps (I didn't want to wear heels/wedges 'cause I'd be dancing and I didn't want to have sore feet) and grabbed my white satchel and put my purse , Rick's present and phone into it.

It was cold so we all wore jacket/blazers. I wore a white blazer to match my dress.

The doorbell rang and all 9 of us filed downstairs. All the boys were in the hall. I went over Rick and he smiled at me. I returned it of course.

"I have something for you" I said handing Rick the neatly wrapped present. He smiled at me and handed me a small box. We sat down on the stairs as the 'couples' started to leave.

Inside the box was a small little silver ring with a little heart on it. I gasped , Rick must have spend so much , now I feel kinda guilty.

Rick took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto my finger.

"Thanks Rick" I breathed. "It's beautiful" and I hugged him. "Then it's like you" He said and I gave him a small kiss. Rick carefully opened my gift. He smiled at it. "You know me so well" He said planting a kiss on my lips.