Chapter 19

*On The Sleepover*

"Let's go outside and do the aeroplane thingy" Lana cried. So we all crept down into the kitchen , unlocked the back door and ran outside and started running around at 2AM , being the normal teenage girl's we are. "I'm cold" Ami complained. "Yeah" I agreed. "Let's go back inside , after all we still have to watch 'The Women In Black' and 'Grown Up's'. Quick it's freezing". We all ran back inside apart from Lana who was still running around like the weird person she is. "WAIT GUY'S" she cried running after us. We all got in under any random duvet/sleeping bag and watched 'Grown Up's' first. We all laughed our heads off at this movie. Then it was time for 'The Women In Black' which is meant to be one of the most scariest of all time. I grabbed my Ipod before hand , I'm not a big fan of scary movies , like 'The Mummy' is okay apart from the bit where the bugs go up the guy's skin. (A/N Yep that's the worst bit ewwwwww)

As the movie started I plugged in my Ipod and started listening to Jessica Jarrell Ft. Cody Simpson 'Inescapable'. A few minutes later I looked up and saw a terrified Ami , I giggled. "WHO WANTS BROWN BREAD?!" Megan yelled. "ME!!!" Everyone cried running over to Megan (A/N your probally thinking 'What the hell' but it's an inside joke between a few of my bestfriends/readers). We all ate our brown bread while we watched the movie , by what I'd seen I was pretty freaked out. "USE YOUR WAND HARRY POTTER" Ami screamed at the screen and that set me off into fits of giggles (A/N thanks to CharBean15 for that idea ;P) After that was over we all fell asleep , we were all knackered.

*In My Dream*

I was walking up the stairs in the dumping ground and then I saw her , the women in black. "You can't hurt me" I said. 'No' I thought 'But she can hurt children , Harry' and I ran to Harry's room where blood was splattered over his bed sheet's , Harry lay limp and lifeless on his bed. "NO!!" I screamed , tears falling down my face.

*Back To Normal*

I sat up , I was sweating. I looked around , no one else was awake. 'I just have to check on Harry' I told myself and I got out from under my covers and crept up the stairs. I tip toed into Harry's room and saw that he lay asleep on his bed. I went over to him and kiss his forehead. I got up to go but a small hand grabbed my arm and pulled me down. "Stay for a while" Harry whispered. I smiled "Of course". "Can you sing to me?" Harry asked me. "Sure what song?" I replyed. "I don't mind" Harry whispered to me.

"Step one , you say we need to talk

He walks , you say sit down it's just a talk

He smiles politely back at you

You stare politely right on through

Some sort of window to your right

As he goes left , and you stay right

Between the lines of fear and blame

You begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong?

I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would of stayed up with you all night

Had I known

How to save a life

Let him know that you know best

'Cause after all you do know best

Try to slip past his defence

Without granting innocence

Lay down a list of what is wrong

The things you've told him all along

And pray the God he hears you