Chapter 3

"Bye Karen" Lana said smirking. I was breathing hard. We heard the door shut. "Let's introduce you to the other's" Mike's voice said. I looked at Rick "We have to get out there quick or at least at different time's cause you know if we come back at the same time it would be weird". "I'll fall down the stair's and then you can run outside" Rick said , I let out a little laugh. We got up and went out of the bathroom , Rick raced to the top of the stair's and gave me thumbs up , I hid behind the curtain's and peeped through to see Rick rolling down the stair's. I winced , it looked sore. Rick yelled "MIKE". 

"Rick" Mike's voice called from the kitchen "Rick, you okay?" 

Rick caught my eye and winked , I smiled at him. "Mike I need help" Mike moaned. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Mike came running followed by Gina and Lana. 

"Rick you alright?" Mike asked helping Rick to feet. 

I looked at Lana. "Rick" she mouthed , she looked at me and smiled. I put my finger over my mouth. She nodded , I slipped out from behind the curtain's and legged it outside. I ploppled myself down beside Tee. 

Rick's P.O.V 

Mike helped me to my feet and I saw Bella running off.  

"Rick what happened?" Gina asked me. "I just fell down the stair's but I'm fine now" I said before running through the kitchen and outside , I heard Mike calling after me but I still ran. I sat beside Bella at the table , we caught each other's gaze and smiled at each other. Mike , Gina and Lana walked outside , Mike gave me a funny look. I could see what Bella meant , Lana was really pretty but I think I've fallen for Bella. 

Bella's P.O.V 

Me and Lana were smiling madly at each other. I ran over to her and hugged her. 

"Bella" Lana exclaimed "Long time no see" 

"You two know each other?" Gina asked. We both nodded "We're best friends" we said in unison.  

"Okay guy's" Mike said "This is Lana she's going to be living here. You two girl's will be sharing a room". Me and Lana hugged again. "Yay" We both exclaimed. 

"We'll need to get the spare bed from the attic" Gina said "Lana let's bring your stuff upstairs".  

"Rick can you help me bring the bed down from the attic?" Mike asked , Rick nodded. I helped Gina and Lana bring Lana's stuff upstair's.  

Lana looked really nice today , she was wearing a white skirt that was longer at the back , a black top and black pumps (Eleanor Calder at the airport) her hair was lying loose. Lana caught my eye and smiled at me. 

We put Lana's clothes with mine , were both size 8 , have the same kind of style and share our clothes with each other. Gina helped me move my bed over a bit to make room for Lana's bed. 

Rick and Mike came into the room with Lana's new (well old) bed. They placed it about 2 metre's away from mine , the room was pretty big so we had lots of space. Mike and Gina left us to it and Rick had disappeared , he came back a few minutes later with a bookcase . It was big enough. "I thought this might come handy for you. Since there's a space over there and you need somewhere to put your stuff" Rick said. Lana smiled at Rick "Oooohhhhh thank you so much! Rick?". Rick nodded. We helped Rick move the bookcase then me and Lana started loading her stuff onto it. As Rick went out the door he caught my eye and smiled at me. So of course I smiled back. I turned on my Ipod and One Direction 'Still The One' came on. Me and Lana danced and sang along as we put all her stuff away , we put up her poster's , Lana had giant poster's of One Direction , Cher Lloyd , Louis Tomlinson and Little Mix. 

What we did was when you walked into the room you could see a window , on either side there was a bed. There was window seat at the window. On the left and right wall's they were both covered in poster's. At the end of my bed there was the chest and my guitar and shoe's. Then my cupboards were there (At the side). The wardope and desk were at the back wall. Lana had a chest at the end of her bed and then on the wall at the side was her bookcase. 

We went downstair's and out into the garden. Everyone introdused themselves to Lana. 

Guss took Lana inside for her tour and Frank sat down beside me. 

"Hi Frank" I said to him , he smiled "Hi Bella". I noticed that all day he'd been smiling all day. "Why are you so happy?" I asked him. Frank's smile widend "My best friend Liam is coming over tomorrow". " That's nice" I said. Me and Frank talked for a while. After a bit Rick sat himself down beside me , Frank got up and went over to Tee. I looked at Rick and smiled , he returned it. Lana came running out of the back door , down the step's and over to me and Rick. 

"That kid is messed up , I needed to go pee and he was like "we don't have time for that" and I was like "Well I do" I went into the toilet and he pulled me on the rest of the tour , I nearly peed my pant's" Lana cried . I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. I looked over at Rick , was staring at the ground trying not laugh. I couldn't contain my laughter any more and I burst out with laughter. Rick started laughing too."I'm sorry" I said while laughing.  

"Oh that reminds me" Lana said "I have to go pee" She walked back into the house leaving me and Rick on the edge of tears. Me and Rick caught our breath as Lana came back. She gave me a beaming smile then she mouthed "Bella and Rick sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I then elbowed her in the rib's and she winced. I blushed as Rick gave us a funny look. 

"Dinner" Gina called setting everything out on the table. God the day had gone by fast. For dinner we had chicken and potato's. After that we all talked. I noticed that Rick hadn't shown Lana the place in the tree's that he'd shown me yesterday.  

A cold chill swept over me , I shivered. "You okay Bella?" Rick asked me. "Yeah" I said "Just a bit cold". Rick handed me his jumper that was on the table , I slipped into it. "Thanks" I said smiling at him. "No problem" Rick said. The jumper was a bit big on me but I felt nice a cosy in it. 

After 9 everyone went inside. I gave Rick his jumper back and hugged him before saying good night. I got back into my pyjama's while Lana was in the bathroom. A few minutes later light's were out and we both lay in bed. 

"You two are so cute together" Lana said. 

"What?" I replyed to the darkness. 

"You and Rick" Lana explained. 

I lay there in silence. 

"You'd be perfect together". I threw my pillow at Lana and I hit her in the face (YEAH!!!!). 

"Ouch" Lana mumbled rolling over in bed and throwing my pillow back at me. 

I heard the patter of feet coming from outside our door. 

Somebody had been listening to us!!!

A/N 

I hope you like it 

Sarah 

xx