Author Notes: New Characters Joining

Welcome back everybody. . . Well, we've just about reached the halfway point to the entire Hero of Equestria book series as we now continue the book on with Season 5. Now if you guys have not read Arc 1 of the Hero of Equestria (Seasons 1, 2, & 3) along with Season 4, then I recommend checking those out before coming here as the plot will make a lot more sense and avoid questions on what is going to happen in the story. Now as usual, here's how the reader's profile will work in the story.

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

Gender: Male

Pony Type: Alicorn

Mane, Tail, Coat, & Eye Color/(M/C), (T/C), (C/C), & (E/C): You Decide

(F/C): Favorite Color/Aura Color

Your Element of Harmony: Heroism

Also something brand new to add into the mix. . .

(N/N): Nickname

Your Cutie Mark:

(A/N) (Author Notes): Your Cutie Mark colors are your choice like always

Now we've already got the Mane 6 in the harem, but everybody. . . I would like to say that THREE new characters will be joining the harem in this season and those characters are. . .

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Trixie Lulamoon

Yes. . . all three you have seen many sorts of development across the couple of seasons and after a while on thinking how I can get them in. For those of you who love all three of these characters, I am FINALLY able to find a way to add each of them in and they all will join the harem in this season. 

Now as for the dialogue, I added a few more things to make the speech that you will be reading a lot more clear and better to understand.

(): Thoughts

**: Action/Tone of voice/Onomatopoeias

♪♪: Singing

Words like this: Normal Dialogue

Words like THIS: Emphasis on a single word

WORDS LIKE THIS: Shouting, yelling, and/or screaming

"Words like this": Quoting

The Nintega Guy: And that just about wraps it up. It's time for some lights, camera, and action as we are now halfway through the entire series.

Twilight Sparkle: Not only that, here and onwards things don't really change too much around Ponyville now that I think about it. Once my castle sprouted up from the ground, that was pretty the final thing that Ponyville has if you don't count the School of Friendship.

The Nintega Guy: Well, we're not really going there until Season 8, Twilight. In fact, it's kind of early to even be talking about that at the moment.

Twilight Sparkle: That's true. I mean you're literally taking on our entire franchise and that's really the definition of ambitious and bold right there.

Suddenly, another pony walks into the scene as it reveals to be Twilight's former pupil and most powerful unicorn, Starlight Glimmer.

Starlight Glimmer: You should really add the emphasis on the B word there, Twilight as I know a thing or two about being bold.

The Nintega Guy gets excited at seeing Starlight as he face grows into a bright smile.

The Nintega Guy: STARLIGHT!

Nintega rushes over to hug the purple unicorn as she was surprised from the hug before she returns it with a nervous smile.

The Nintega Guy: How's my favorite character from the entire MLP series doing?

Twilight deadpans at Nintega who realizes exactly what he just said as he turns to her with a nervous smile.

The Nintega Guy: Uh. . . no offense, Twilight. You're my second favorite.

Twilight rolls her eyes with a smile while shaking her head.

Twilight Sparkle: That's fair.

Starlight Glimmer: I couldn't help but see that you guys are getting ready for Season 5 which if I remembered correctly was the first of where I appeared in the series, right?

The Nintega Guy: Right. . . but you were a little *clears throat* "misguided".

Starlight was confused on what Nintega meant by that before her eyes widen and she sighs with an exasperated frown as she knows what he's talking about.

Starlight Glimmer: Right. That.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, you may have not been the greatest pony in the past, but soon you became much better to where you are now. An excellent friend to me and all of us.

The Nintega Guy: And somepony who I really do admire seeing a lot as well.

Starlight smiles from these words.

Starlight Glimmer: Thanks you guys.

The Nintega Guy: Anytime, Starlight. Now let's get on with the story, everypony!

Twilight Sparkle & Starlight Glimmer: Enjoy the book!