Introduction

Introduction

Kang Nari, a flower of lily that put even the classic roses to shame when it came to beauty.

Flower Four, known as F4, a group of the four most beautiful men in Korea that put any flower to shame when it came to beauty.

Kang Nari, a kind, intelligent, rich, and beautiful girl.

The F4, the rich, popular, seemingly perfect, and self-centered group of boys.

Everyone is attracted to this shiny empty shell known as the F4, not seeing the selfishness and ego that hides within it.

Everyone is drawn to Nari and her beauty like a bee to a flower, not seeing the thorns she carries and the storms she battles.

Staring

Kim Jennie (BLACKPINK) as Kang Nari

Rest of the Cast as their respective characters

Random Rant and Warnings

For those of you who do not understand the meaning of "Boys Over Flowers": It's a pun which was originally "Food Over Flowers" or "Dumplings Over Flowers" but a character was changed, and it became "Boys Over Flowers". However, the meaning remains the same. Food, an item of substance, over flowers, a decorative item. 

Similarly, the F4 are known as Flower Four because they're the four most beautiful and rich chaebol heirs in Korea. There is a personality to them however they are often limited to only their beauty. Hence, the phrase, boys over flowers, meaning the boys and their personality is preferred over their beauty.

Hope that clears up the title and meaning of 'Boys Over Flowers' and its entire theme. 

The title of this fanfiction is 'His Nari'. Nari is a Korean name which means a beautiful lily or flower. It is a quite fitting name for our female character considering the theme of the story. His Nari basically means His Lily or His Flower. Quite creative if I say so myself.

The story is largely focused on Nari's journey through Shinhwa and the F4 as well. The story will progress and so will the characters. The goal is to reveal that there is more to the F4 than the description given above. Gu Jun Pyo is more than a man-child, Ji Hoo is more than a lovesick puppy, Yi Jeong is more than a commitment-phobe, and Woobin is more than a prop as he was shown in the show.

Still not sure who the 'his' in the title "His Nari'' stands for. Any guesses? 

Not going to lie, I hate doing warnings and repeating over and over to people regarding not stealing my work. But I feel moral responsibility towards it, nonetheless. 

Please don't steal my work.

It's a fanfiction and I will try my best to follow with the original storyline. I may borrow certain elements from its other versions.

With that being said, please be respectful towards each other in the comments. 

Again, do not steal my work, character, or plotline.

On that note, Jennie is beautiful, isn't she? I casted her for this role because she seems perfect for the character of Kang Nari, someone who can be warm, cute, and even fierce when needed. Her face and aura fit the list. You are more than welcome to suggest other face claims or imagine someone else you like as Kang Nari.

I think that is all the rant I have for now.

Enjoy!