• Chapter Six •

Once the door is shut completely, you begin to tell Hannah what's been plaguing your mind for a while now. You sigh lightly before you start, "I've only known Ted for a week or so now and I think I'm falling in love with him a little more than I would like. I feel like it's too fast in the friendship for me to feel like this." You begin to explain, Hannah nodding her head. "I get it, had me a little worried with how much you were staring at him," She chuckles lightly, making you smile. "But here's my advice. I'd get to know him a little more while your here, maybe ask him out on a date in the future. And see what happens from there." She says kindly. You nod and smile, "Thanks Hannah, I really appreciate it." You reply as she smiles back, "Of course, bros gotta look out for bros." She says. "Alright, I have some work to get done outside of here so, If you need anything I should be in the 10 Minute Power Hour room." She explains, patting you on the shoulder. "You got it, thanks again." You say turning back to the other room. "Don't sweat it!" She replies walking towards the 10MPH room.

You enter back into the recording room with Charlie looking over at you, slightly confused. You mouth, 'I'll tell you later.' to him, receiving a small nod as he looks back at the current guest, Jaiden Animations. You had been quite fond of her work on youtube and are delighted to actually meet her. At first she seems very awkward and quirky, yet once she relaxes you can see her get comfortable. Throughout the whole recording she's been jokingly difficult to the boys in terms of answering questions, but you find it funny none the less. You're name being called caught you off guard and took you out of your thoughts. "Yeah? Sorry I was distracted." You reply, "All good, You make custom things in your business right?" Ted asks you, twisting his body to look at you behind him. "Yeah, except custom orders have to be made in advance because of how long they may take-" You say as Boruff stops you and waves you over to one of the microphones. "Sorry folks, let them get on the Mic real quick." Ted says as he moves his microphone over to you, you casually lean yourself over his shoulder. "Custom orders have to be made in advance if you are planning them for a special occasion, depending on how large the order is. If you want a custom order just for yourself, its a 3day wait time, so I can restock and keep other orders in stock. Custom Orders also tend to be more expensive but have free shipping." You reply, still hovering over Ted. You couldn't see his face but he had a light blush with how close you were to him. "Okay but if your partnering with a youtuber on a merch sale or something what would you do then?" Jaiden asks politely. "I would attempt to get work done in one whole day to provide myself with enough time for the partnership, I wanna make sure the other youtubers are first priority. Granted it may be a limited sale, but if there needs to be a restock I'm sure we could work things out." You reply smiling sweetly. "Cool cool, let's talk later cause I have some ideas in mind. Fans-" Jaiden gestures towards the camera. "Keep your mouths shut and be prepared for a sick merch drop- maybe- possibly-" She says with small laughter as the other boys smile and chuckle.

"You heard it here first guys! New Jaiden Animations merch." Charlie says in a slightly joking tone. You begin to move away as Ted moves the microphone away. "Everything good?" He asks quietly, trying to make sure the mic doesn't pick it up. "Great as ever." You reply with a warm smile. "Let me know if you need anything." He replies with a similar warm smile, making you blush lightly. "Of course." You reply, finally moving back towards your seat. You watch as Ted fixes his mic and begins talking to the other 3 again. You internally sigh at yourself. You take this moment to head to the bathroom while you weren't doing much, hopefully it would ease your mind for a minute. Placing your phone down on your seat, you head out towards the office bathroom, meeting Arin on your way there. "Hey how's it going in there?" He asks stopping in the hallway. You stop for a moment with him, "Great, how's the filming been?" You ask him, leaning against the hallway wall. "Chaotic as always with the 10 minute power hour, but fun as usual. Dan and I just finished building another piece of Ikea furniture." He says with a light smile. "Oh lord, what did you guys make this time? Did you fix the marriage?" You say jokingly making Arin laugh a little. "We tried making shelves. Danny says he filed divorce papers. So I made the shelves into a coffin and fake killed him." He replies smiling. "Damn, y'all really committed to the bit." You say with a laugh. "Jaiden is just giving the boys a hard time with answering questions, jokingly of course. I think it's hilarious." You continue. "Sounds like its going well then. Anyways, I gotta get going, gotta get ready to do a stream for the lovelies. I'll catch you later." He says as he stands up straight. "Have fun, I gotta go shit so-" You say chuckling whilst walking towards the bathroom. "I just came from there so it might stink, fair warning!" He says laughing lightly. "Oh trust me! I've heard all the stories from Hannah and Ally!" You say laughing as he laughs back, both of you turning and walking away.