Sequel + Early Preview

I am proud to announce the Sequel of this much esteemed book: 

A Blank Mind and No Trace of You

This book will have less action/ adventure type but will deal with emotions as Harry has suffered Amnesia. Read how it affects the live of his loved ones and friends as he tries to find his past. But will the shock of his past be too much too handle? An accident at work left Harry with a mysterious case of amnesia and a wife he couldn't remember.

EARLY PREVIEW: 

As he opened his eyes, two facts pushed to the front of his consciousness. One, his head felt absolutely awful, like two dragons were having it out in his brain. Two, he had no idea where he was.

The first was annoying and would probably have to be dealt with, but the second was far more immediately alarming. Squinting, he could just make out nondescript beige walls surrounding the bed he was reclined on. It smelled sharply of potions and something far more astringent and was nearly silent other than the hiss and pop of the potion station nearby and the soft sweep of newspaper pages being turned. There were half a dozen other beds and potion stations throughout the large room, but at the moment it appeared empty as far as he could tell. In fact, there was only one other person in the room, a tall ginger wizard, leaning back in a chair with his feet kicked up on the edge of the bed as he read a newspaper.

The obvious ease of the wizard's pose did nothing for the buzz of panic starting to swell in his brain because everything might seem rather calm, but another fact was pushing horrifically to the forefront.

He didn't know who this wizard was—but more pressingly, he had no idea who he was.

How was that possible? How could he not even know his own name?

The ginger's feet hit the ground with a thump. "Finally awake, are we? I thought you were gonna laze away the entire bloody day. You could just take a day of vacation once in a while. Far less dramatic."

He was saved from having to come up with some answer to that by the door to the ward slamming open. A witch swept into the room, dressed in some sort of sporting gear. A ginger too. Was he to be completely overrun by gingers?

"Ron," the woman said, addressing the wizard. "What's happened—"

Her eyes landed on him in the bed, something like relief washing over her face before she crossed straight for him.

"Merlin, Harry," she said, shooing the other guy out of the chair and taking it herself. She grabbed his hand in a firm grip. "What have you done to yourself this time?" She leaned forward, like maybe she was going to kiss him or something, and he reeled back in alarm.

She definitely noticed, her hand tightening around his as she frowned. "Harry?"

Was that his name then? Harry?

It didn't sound familiar.

The first bloke, Ron, she'd called him, started rattling off. "He just got knocked out, Gin. All the tests came back clear. No need to make a fuss."

She ignored Ron, her brown eyes still intently studying his face. "Harry?" she asked, voice more gentle.

He pulled his hand free of hers, looking between the two of them, eyes squinting.

She handed him a pair of glasses. He took them, putting them on, and the room came into focus. Much better. But he still had no idea who these people were, or what the hell was going on.

"Do you know who I am?" she asked.

He considered lying, but didn't think he'd pull that off for long. "Should I?"

Her entire face seemed to shutter as she back away from him.