I'm Sorry

~Camilo's POV~

  Who in their right mind, is so evil that they don't let their sister's boyfriend climb up their window just to apologize? Hey, I'm not in the wrong here! But oh well, not that I didn't have a plan B. I'm always prepared. Okay, not always. But most of the time!

  I let some time pass by. I would wait for some moments. And when it was the right time, I would go fix things with YN.

  In the mean time, Dolores was almost screaming at me. She heard everything. She was complaining about how I let that happen. In my defense, I didn't know either! She ordered me to fix things, ASAP (as soon as possible).

  Once it was the right time, I executed my "evil" plan MUAGAHAHAHAHAHH. Sorry, was the laugh too much? I think it was too much. Anyways, I got up to YN's door and knocked. This time, they wouldn't close the door in my face. YN's mom opened the door.

  -Oh Juan! I thought you were upstairs. But it's great you're here! Bring this to your sister. Your brothers are trying to make her feel better. You know how she's been lately...

  Yhea that's right! I was in Juan's form! What're you gonna do about it? YN's mom gave me a cup of hot tea and told me to go give it to my so called "sister". God it was so strange being called YN's brother. It felt wrong actually.

  -Right. Bring this to my sister that came out from the same mother as I did and in which we definitely shared lives together.

  -Que? What are you saying?

  -Nothing! Remind me where she is again.

  -In Diego's room.

  -That is....?

  -What do you mean? It's right next to yours! You used to share it! Just go!

  I got upstairs before YN's mom found me suspicious. In the staircase wall, there were a lot of photo frames. Most of them, of YN and her brothers as little children. At the top, there was one of all of the siblings but in their current age. They were such a loving family.

  Ahh! Focus Camilo! You have time to look at pictures later! Now you have a mission!

  As I got up the stairs, I just wondered how they could tell who's door was who's without the names and drawings on the doors like in Casita. There were around 6 doors and if I picked the wrong one, this would result in terrible results.

  I grabbed the doorknob of the first one I saw, wishing it was the right one. It was YN's room. Now you see, it would be nice having a glance at her room if JUAN WAS NOT THERE! THE WORST PART, I WAS IN HIS FORM!!

  I started slowly backing away, hoping he wouldn't see me. Fortunately, he didn't. But however, I did close the door too hard. Meh, that wouldn't be an issue. Right?

  I opened the door to the left from YN's room and I might have got it right! There were three people there, one of them with a blanket covering their whole back like a cape, and two boys trying to comfort the one in the blanket. I assumed the blanket person was YN.

  -Hey uhhhh... our mom that is definitely mine as well, made you tea! Would you like it, same dna person?

  Yhea, I really didn't want to use the term "sister". God, I just used it. Now it's strange again. One of the boys stood up and walked over to me. He was a lot smaller than me.

-Where were you?! You know we can't take care of this alone! We don't know how to deal with this!

-Nor do I! Diego...?

-I'm Fernando! What's gotten into you today?! Go do something!

-Right right! Fernando.

I walked over to YN. She was crying her eyes out. The second boy, who I now knew was Diego, signaled over to me. It was a weird sign. Did this family have a morse code 2.0 or something?! I didn't understand what he meant, so I only patted YN on her shoulder in a weird way.

🎉 You've finished reading ~♡︎𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝙰𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏♡︎~ 🎉