Spare No Details

~Camilo's POV~

Well, that just happened. YN and me were sitting on top of Casita's roof. We had just.. kissed. We were still holding hands and looking each other deep in the eyes. I didn't know if she even wanted that from her expression. She had her eyes wide open looking at me. My first thought was that I ruined everything.

  -I'm sorry.. we shouldn't.. I shouldn't.. this wasn't meant to happen.. I'm so sorry YN, I..

  -Shut up.

  -Que?..

  -Shut up and do it again.

  -QUE?! ESPERA UN MOMENTO! You, actually.. feel the same?

  YN didn't answer me. She held my face while still holding my hand and gave me another kiss on my lips. I had to adjust my posture so I could hold her back, just so we would get closer.

  That moment, I felt like a huge weight was lift off my back. It was like nothing nor no one else was there. Like it was only the two of us. And I loved that. Just the two of us. No cousins or siblings to get in the way. Just us.

   Eventually, we separated from the kiss and I fell on my back. In which made YN fall as well onto my chest. We just bursted out laughing. YN snuggled up to my arm and intertwined her fingers with mine. So, I squeezed her hand back in response.

  -So, does that mean we're dating now?

  -I guess so. Never thought I would be dating a Madrigal. Y'know, you were right Camilo. I did not resist your charms. You are irresistible.

  -Finally! I got you to admit that!

  -Heh.. I love you Camilo.

  -I.. I love you two YN.

~~~

~Normal POV~

  It was morning time. The sun was just coming up and you had just woken up. Still on top of Casita's roof. You noticed you were still snuggled up to Camilo. Just then, all of yesterday's memories came back. The kiss, when you and Camilo declared to each other, everything.

  You shook Camilo to wake him up. You had to go home.

  -Heyyyyy acuerda! We slept on top of a roof. All night!

  -Hmmmm.. no quiero.... it's around 6/7 am...

  -Yhea, I have to go home!

  -This early? Fine.. C'mon I'll help you down.

  Camilo stretched out but was still in his sleepy state. He asked Casita for that improvised ladder again and he got down first, so he could help you down as well. He accompanied you to the front door and was ready to take you home.

  -Stop. I'll go home by myself. You go to sleep. You look awful.

  -Que? No! I'll go with you! I'm great!

  -Camilo that was a lie. I can get home, don't worry. But you need some more beauty sleep. Go get it camaléon.

  -I'm just not arguing because I don't have the energy for that. Goodbye princesa.

  -Bye Camaléon.

  With that, you gave Camilo a little kiss on his lips before you turned around to go home. Camilo smiled at you for a bit before closing the front door. He stretched out a bit more and was preparing to go to his room as well. That was when he bumped into his sister.

  -Dolores? What do you want?

  -Spare us no details.

  -What are you talking abou.. oh.. of course, you could hear it.. I'll tell you, but don't tell anyone else.

  -Yhea.. about that......

  -You already told them?

  -Only Isabela! And Mirabel! And Luisa... and Bruno....

  -Oh dios mio...

~~~

  You had just arrived home to everyone still sleeping. Great! You quietly sneaked up the stairs and got to your room. The first thing you did, was go to your room and throw your body to your bed. You couldn't stop smiling. You finally knew what your feelings were. And you now knew Camilo's feelings as well! You guys were dating!

  -Dating huh? Oh Camilo you are such a sweetheart.

  You muttered to yourself while looking up at the ceiling. You imagined that moment over and over again. The moment where you and Camilo kissed. It felt so nice, you could almost still feel it. Just then the door of your room opened. But this time, you didn't mind it. It was Diego.

  -Hey, I see you're back.

  -Yep!

  -How was the sleepover? Did anything gossip worthy happen?

  Diego and you were the middle kids. Meaning, you two got overlooked WAY too often. You two always got the hand-me-downs from Juan. So, you two broke every single rule together and your parents never really noticed. That made you both be like best friends. Even if Diego was almost as annoying as Juan. So, you could tell him about this.

  -You may want to sit down for this.

  -Ooh? What is it? The suspense is killing me!

  You told him everything. How Camilo confessed to you, how you two kissed, etc, etc.

  -About time! But one thing. If he EVER hurts you in any way, shape or form, I'll break his spine. He won't be able to walk for months.

  -Diego!! Don't say that!

  -What? You think I wouldn't say that to his face? Test me. But if I were you, I wouldn't tell Juan in some time. He gets too overprotective over us you know. Especially when it comes to you and boys. Trust me.

  -How is that possible? I never even dated anyone before!

  -I know right?! That's the scariest part! You didn't need to! Anyways, I'm happy for you.

  You trusted Diego on that one about Juan. He knew him better than you did. Did he really get that protective over you? But he was always annoying you!

  -Whatever! Juan can be really annoying! I really hate him sometimes. And thank you Diego.

  -Eh no worries.

  You laughed it off with Diego. But there was a third person with you. Your door was slightly opened, and in the other side of the door was your brother Juan. He was going to knock on your door but instead, his smile faded and he just went back to his room.

"I really hate him sometimes"

  Those words were stuck on his head for the rest of the day.