I Have What Now?

AN: There is a part in this chapter that makes a reference to the "Ice Age" Movie. Just to avoid getting into stuff :p. Anyways, enjoy!!

  -JUAN YOU BETTER RUN WHILE YOU CAN!

  Normally, when you came home, you greeted your parents and siblings but this time, you were more invested in killing your brother for ruining your moment.

  -Hey chill! You'll wake up Fernando!

  -SO WHAT?! YOU THREE HAVE BEEN MAKING MY LIFE HELL LATELY!

  -Oh don't be such a drama queen.

  That was the reality of having older siblings. Constantly annoying you with little things. And then saying you were being dramatic. That just got on your damn nerves. But there wasn't anything that you could do.

  -What is all this noise?! It's nighttime!!

  Your mother came down stairs in her pijamas complaining about your arguing.

  -JUAN JUST BARGED IN AND..

  -YN has a boyfriend, and now she is mad that I POLITELY interrupted their "make out session" or whatever to greet the poor boy. Tell her she's wrong mama

  -QUE?!?! THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED!

  -ENOUGH THE BOTH OF YOU! Juan, apologize to your sister! And YN, apologize to your brother for screaming! And both of you, go to sleep! Understood?

  You know, your mom was great. But sometimes, she could scare the entire neighborhood if she was mad.

  -Si mamá.. I'm sorry YN.

  -Dios mio... Sorry Juan.

  -Great! Now go to sleep!

  As both you and your brother apologized you just wanted to step on his foot. God, he was as annoying as the devil could be. Even the devil would look like a saint next to him.
  As the both of you got upstairs, Juan whispered to you.

  -I bet you stay up all night thinking about him.

  -What?! Of course not!

~~~

  It was late night. You still haven't slept. Camilo was stuck on your mind and he wouldn't go away.

"I bet you stay up all night thinking about him."

  -Oh no..

~~~

You finally were managing to sleep and started catching a few z's. That was when your door suddenly opened.

-Hey it's time to wake up!

-Ughhhhhhhh! It's not even morning yet!!

-Ah si, so the moon has it's own light now?

-What?..

Fernando woke you up. What a gentleman. You looked out your window in hopes you wouldn't see the sun. But there it was. Shining bright. You groaned and sank your head in a pillow. Fernando got close to you and took the pillow out of your face.

-Woah! Qué pasó? Did you even sleep tonight?!

-Do you think I slept?!

-Why didn't you sleep then?

-Not your business.

-Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

-GET OUT!