"You, too, Mr. Merrell."(K)*

__________

But can you find me soon because I'm in my head?

Yeah, I need you now but I don't know you yet.

__________

**********

MY VERY AWESOME READERS WHOM I LOVE VERY MUCH-

Before you read this chapter please keep in mind that:

1. This is not the real story of the book. This chapter is set right after "Yes, Master (S)* (bonus chapter #4); so, please read the A/N to that to get a basic idea of the setting.

2. This is what a very precious reader (poopybumb) requested, so here you go!

**********

I look at her, sleeping deeply, breathing freely: like nothing ever happened. Her eyes move erratically under the lids as she dreams...

Hopefully, a nightmare.

She tried to leave me.

I knew this day would come, but I didn't realize that it would be this far in her conditioning. She regrets it; I know she does. I hope her decision haunts her till the end of time: taunting her, berating her for even thinking of leaving me.

Unfamiliar to my own, the thought of her escaping...

The very thought makes my chest cave in. I feel so stupid—so fucking idiotic to admit it, but I feel as if I want her to stay.

Surely, it's the sadist in me.

But, what if, she has forced me to feel something?

Surely, not.

I hope not.

The duvet is wrapped around her naked body, her neck bruised and her chest littered with hickeys. The sun barely peeks through the blackout curtains in my bedroom, but I see her clearly. Unlike her, I didn't sleep a wink last night. All I could think about was her will to leave me, and that makes me want to do things.

I smile at how she hurts. I smile at how she wouldn't be able to speak when she wakes up because I bruised her throat that badly. I smile at how she begged me last night, to let her come, but I didn't let her. Not until the moment I did. I don't feel anything for her.

I just crave her.

I crave her screams of agony, her pathetic pleading, her tears, her pain.

I know I was harsh on her yesterday...

...but I know how I broke her.

I run my hand through her hair, and she moans softly, stretching her body. "Good morning, master," she practically whispers, making me chuckle.

"Does your throat hurt, baby?" I taunt, running my fingers across the bruises. She opens her eyes, looking at me, and she nods, "Yes, master."

"What else hurts, hmm?" I ask softly, my fingers trailing down the curve of her breasts, reaching her hips, gripping them.

"E-Everything does, master," she groans as my fingers dig into the bruises on her hips, and I laugh.

"Serves you right, doesn't it, slut?" I chuckle, making her nod.