5 (K)

__________

Time goes by and I can't control my mind,

I keep on breathin'.

__________

I watch my laptop intently. Sierra's smiling (much to my despair) while her fingers move over the notebook that held the rules. Oh, she's about to rebel, isn't she?

I open my closet and step through the hidden door to reach Sierra's closet in the adjacent room. I silently open the door, looking at my pet as she peeks out the hallway. She probably thinks that she has escaped my control as she steps past the sill and back in. I sit on her bed and hold the notebook in my hands, "Rule number 1," I announce, looking as Sierra's cheeks flush when she turns her head, her eyes holding fear and regret.

"Independence to move is limited to your room. Perhaps I should tweak the language a bit, don't you think? No freedom to move unless told so. To remain still until told otherwise. To stop breathing, perhaps?" I smirk, sighing loudly as I approach Sierra, cornering her to the edge of the bedroom.

"Whe-" she starts asking, but stops. Probably not wanting to piss me off more by breaking another rule. I chuckle, explaining to her how exactly I knew about this. And how I appeared in her room. She pulls her hoodie down in an attempt to cover her bare, tan thighs.

"Now, I know that we had a good last week, I mean, you did. Me, on the other hand? I am just aching to get my hands on you," I speak what's on my mind. 

I tried to memorize her screams when I broke her ankles, replaying them over in my head when I couldn't fall asleep. I visualized her tear-stricken face as she looked at me with red, puffy eyes, pleading with me to stop. I love to see her begging me. That was why I brought her here in the first place. To break her, and be there to glue her pieces up, only to break them again, until she became unfixable.

 Her eyes glaze over, fearing my temper. She bites her lip so hard that a drop of blood slithers its way onto the corner of her mouth. 

I feel glad.

She fears me, even after the fun little task she pulled. "Oh, you don't need to hurt yourself," I step towards her, fake-smiling, "I am here to do that," I tell her, grabbing her arm as she involuntarily whimpers under my tight grip. What a bitch she was to think she could get away with this! My dick throbbed as I pull her hoodie from the top, her eyes squeezing close as goosebumps litter her skin. 

How dare she, trying to pull off something like that?

I slap her, her face swinging the other way as a bruise starts to form on her cheekbone.

"Remember rule number 5, Sierra?" I ask her, her eyes boring into me, trying to show me how she's not scared of me. I hold her face in a vice grip, waiting for an answer. 

"Answer me!" I yell, her face flinching for a fleeting moment.

"Not exactly..." she says, her hand fixed on my wrist, trying to pull away.

"Well, just don't try to escape from where I am taking you," I reply, smirking. I visualize her sitting naked and battered at the edge of the black room, her puffy eyes pleading for me to stop her torture. My jeans tighten, the very image of her making me hard.

I grab her up in my arms, her broken ankles hanging off in the air. She doesn't scream. Why is she not screaming?  I carry her down the staircase, opening the door to the dim-lit room, and then switching on the muted ceiling lights. 

"Behold, the black room," I say, looking at the empty room painted black on the floor and the walls, having just one hidden closet inside one of the walls. A metal collar and chain are attached to one edge, a bucket at one corner. The room is covered with cellophane sheets, which brings me back to a memory I prefer to forget. Everything here brings me back to Sierra, her eyes fear-stricken as she sees everything. I force her towards the metal collar. She whimpers, thrashing around as she managed to free herself from my grip, making me pull her back by her leg, picking her up tightly in my arms.

I cage her.

I clasp the cold metal collar around her neck, a perfect snug fit. 

"Let me go, you jerk!" Sierra yells, trying to pounce upon me as I step away, the metal collar pulling her back as her breath lodges in her throat, causing her to cough.

That gave me an idea.

"You tried to break my rules, moving around like you are independent. Did I not make myself clear when I said that breaking my rules will have consequences?" I ask her, clenching my fists.

"You were clear, Kayden," she whispers, resigning to her fate.

"Well, then that shouldn't have happened. That adds a new rule to my list, don't call me by my name, you understand? Address me as..." I wonder. 

Master? Not yet, I want her to call me that by herself. 

"Sir," I continue.

"I understand...sir," she replies. I smile.

Now to that idea. 

I kneel down in front of her, my eyes trailing down to her blue lace underwear as she sits cross-legged. Oh, how would my throbbing dick feel...

Stop, Kayden! You promised not to rape her! The angel on my shoulder shouts, and I sigh deeply.

I hold her face in my hands, her eyes filled with tears. "Sierra, you shall not move until I tell you to, okay? You will not do anything, until I tell you to, and will do everything I tell you to do, do you understand me?" I ask her.

"Yes, sir," she replies, her gaze fixed on the floor.

"Okay then," I say, leaning into her gaze,"...stop breathing."

Her eyes widen as she proceeded to draw a breath, "Nuh-uh, stop," I say. She freezes, her lips purse together as she compels herself not to breathe. Her eyebrows twitch, her throat gulping down the last sliver of air. Her eyes plead with me to release her, her face seeming to turn the most peculiar shade of blue. Her hands fly up to her face, pinching her nose and mouth as her knees give way for her to fall onto the floor, her willpower reaching the brink. 

Suddenly, her hands fall limp on the floor, her breaths deep, but not sharp. I look down to see her eyes closed, her fast breaths gradually evening out.

She knocked herself out, didn't she?

A/N

Well, did you guys like Kayden's POV? *author gasps as she realizes that she had held her breath to write the above scene*

The little star above is so desperate for attention. Give it a little love!

Update coming soon!