12 (Settling in Sindria

~POV Generals~

King Sinbad opted to escort Mori all the way to her guest room. Ja'far carried her bag and walked ahead of them. The 3 left the rest of the Generals -sans Masrur- to cope with everything they had just witnessed by themselves.

 The 3 left the rest of the Generals -sans Masrur- to cope with everything they had just witnessed by themselves

"A different reality? It's hard to believe." Hinahoho ran his hand along his scalp as he thought out loud.

Drakon turned to their lead magician. "Is a world without Rukh even possible?"

Yamuraiha was watching where the 3 had entered the Tower. "I don't know about that, but the Rukh were acting very strangely around her. It's almost like they were surprised she's here. The Rukh move differently around his majesty too, and he can read the waves, so it could have just been that..."

Spartos crossed his arms and looked at the door with her. What in the world had he walked up to??? Poor guy was the last to arrive so was still picking up the context clues. He turned to the group, "Would someone please explain what's going on? And who that woman is?"

The group did their best to explain. When it became obvious that those that arrived in the middle also wanted to know about the beginning, Drakon decided to lead the retelling of events since he had been there the longest.

~POV Sin~

Since the King was the one to escort her to her room he was also able to choose which one she would use. Sinbad selected one of the suites intended for high profile groups -like the one the Magi and his friends were using. It had much more space than she would need, but he wanted her to have it.

Mori wasn't as bad as she was at the docks. She managed to climb the stairs with relative ease, and she had little problem walking on her own. When she finally entered her new space she seemed to get a slight boost from her curiosity, but she wasn't very talkative for obvious reasons.

Ja'far was still a little frustrated that she hadn't followed him earlier, but watching her condition deteriorate softened him. "Now please get some rest. We will have the doctors come to check on you as soon as possible." He put her bag on the table.

Mori nodded and said, "Thank you," with a weak voice. Her expression turned sour and she touched her throat with one hand. Then put her hand down and stared at the room.

Ja'far continued, "Well then, we will be going now." He said it in a way clearly more intended for his King than the Prophet. "If you need anything there are people in the hallway who you can ask for assistance."

She gave him a thumbs up. It was to keep from using her voice but it was an entertaining choice.

"Rest well, my Beautiful Prophet." Sinbad showed her one last smile before leaving.

Mori just looked at him for a second before waving him off. She was blushing just as much by fever as embarrassment.

The two men left the room and when they got half way down the hallway Ja'far let out a deep sigh.