04 (Balbadd arc

After forcing myself to meditate on it all night I accepted something important: I'm actually a part of this world now. I wasn't going to stand back anymore.

Morgiana rushed past me on my way to check on Aladdin. Sure enough, Alibaba had already left Aladdin's side to start the coup. It was impossible to help Alibaba now. Hopefully, telling Sinbad everything would make up the difference.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door to Sinbad' meeting room

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door to Sinbad' meeting room. I was let in and saw him sitting while both of his generals stood.

The current came in with me.

Sinbad tried to say something swave, but I ignored it. This was no time for flirting.

I got straight to the point. "As soon as your allies get here, you need to head to the palace with them. Alibaba has stormed the palace." I could see the growing understanding on Sinbad's face. "He will defeat the man that turned into the elephant monster the other night while Morgiana holds off everyone else. Once in the throne room, Alibaba will win over all of the guards there, and the coup will be successful. However, the Kou Princess will appear, and Alibaba will need your support. Do not take the stage from him. Alibaba won't give an inch to the Princess." I hesitated for a moment. "Cassim isn't going to like that Alibaba succeeded without him. He and a portion of the remaining fog troop are going to fight anyway."

Since I was watching Sinbad I got to see his eyes widen. It was like I got to see the moment my wave hit him. Fate was beginning to change.

"Mori." Sinbad sounded serious yet almost soft. "Why are you telling me this now? Didn't you say that this has to happen a certain way so that they can help in the future?"

He didn't shake my resolve.

"How can I stand back and do nothing when I can help people? This isn't just a fate I'm reading anymore. And," I placed one hand on my chest and the other on the table, "I should have never considered dirtying my hands for the sake of the future. A world built through blood will always require more blood to maintain it, and that isn't the type of world I want to live in." This is a world where all atrocities truly originate from some evil organization and not just normal human fault, failing, and greed. This is a world where if enough people want something, then the Great Flow of the Rukh will help make it happen.

News of Alibaba's actions would reach us soon. There was more I had to tell them before that happened. "Before Aladdin wakes up today, his condition will get worse. He might even look dead, but he isn't." I looked at the generals. "You'll be able to do more good if you go to the streets then if you watch over him here."

I looked back at Sinbad. "When Cassim arrives try to evacuate as many people as possible. Those fog swords are black metal vessels," Sinbad stood in shock and I kept talking, "that work as one, and when Cassim realizes that the people side with Alibaba he's going to use it to become a dark Djinn. Judar will show up to fight, then Aladdin will arrive after waking. When Aladdin gets there he'll direct you to where you can meet the thieves that have your metal vessels. Then he will help Alibaba save his friend." I put more of my weight on the table. "I don't know if telling you now will actually be able to change things but I realized I had to try."