Chapter 11

Ivan led me up the stairs, I went straight for my own room. I waited inside my room for him to return with my duffle bag. I changed out of my dress and wore a robe.

Ivan: here's your bag.

Sharon: and here's my dress.

Ivan: I'll wait for you near the pool.

After Ivan left, I locked the door so no one would come in. I rummaged through my luggage for my pajamas. I let the water in the shower run, turned on my phone's playlist and disrobed. I locked the bathroom door as well. I washed my bra and underwear at the sink and hung them to dry. I stepped into the shower and washed off all evidence of liquor. I sang along with whatever song was playing.

Vladimir's point of view

I rushed into the first room that looked safe and unused. I hide inside the bathroom's spacious closet, there was no way that they would look for me in there. I heard a few girls call out for me and left when I wasn't seen. I slumped to the floor and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my Instagram, checking some of my guest's stories. man, they were trashing the place! I felt bad for the guys who'd have to clean up tomorrow. they are gonna have to slog... I'll pay them extra for their services. I was about to leave the bathroom when I heard someone come in.

Ivan: here's your bag.

Sharon: and here's my dress.

Ivan: I'll wait for you near the pool.

It sounded like Ivan, but who was the girl he was with? she entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. she had some music going on and was doing something at the sink that I couldn't make out. I was watching her through the open cracks in the closet door. she began to disrobe and I didn't look away, I couldn't see her face but she had a sexy back. her ass was small compared to the girls I've seen tonight, meaning her ass was original. it was round and plump. I had to adjust my pants because my dick was semi erect. she got into the shower and started singing along with the music. she didn't sing that well but I was entertained listening to her. she was surprisingly good at harmonizing with the song. she sang incredible seconds. I wanted to hear what she sounded like when she wasn't in the shower. she had an excellent soprano voice that needed a little training. her voice was raw and full of emotion. I had to meet her, but I just can't pop out of the closet and climb into the shower. maybe I could... most of the girls here were hoes. maybe if I made myself known I'd get lucky with her. the idea sounded brilliant in my head but then the fact Ivan's voice popped into my head made me stop myself. was she dating Ivan? if so, I couldn't do that to him. I sat back down waiting for her to finish with her shower.

(Seconds) Sharon: right now, I'm in a state of mind. I wanna be in like all the time. ain't got no tears left to cry.

Her play list was typical so far, all competitors of mine. I heard the shower stop and she stepped out. I slowly stood up as I watched her wrap herself in the towel. I wanted to see her face. then she changed to one of my songs. she was shaking her hips to the beat, I tried to hold in my laugh because she danced as if she had two left feet. she was cute, she wasn't like the other girls tonight. she undid the towel in front of me... in front of the closet, my eyes fell to her neck and then her breasts. her wet hair cover most of her breasts but I could see her nipples clearly... they were erect. she continued singing as she started wearing her underwear. she definitely wasn't a slut if she wore such boring undergarments. still seeing her naked and now half naked sparked a flame within me. my dick was fully erect, pushing against my jeans. she wore glasses as well... she was a sexy nerd. she was feeling herself and dancing to the music, I should be looking away because this was her moment, her moment to feel sexy as the music took over her but my eyes were glued to her. all of her. I was stealing her private moments away to be silly and sexy but I didn't feel guilty. she wore a Deadpool graphic tee.