Chapter 4

Inside waited 19 other servants just like me. I was the last one to enter, there was no sight of Ronin. a moment later we all heard the siren from the bull horn. we turned our attention to the top of the stairs where Vladimir was standing. he was in blue jeans, white shoes, and a black tee. his hair wasn't in a ponytail today. behind him was his assistant.

assistant: welcome, starting today you shall be working for the master. you will work in groups of four. each group will be assigned to a duty to do. each of you will get their own room, there are two beds in the rooms we have assigned to you so if you wish to pair up you can.

No thank you, I'll gladly take a room to myself.

Assistant: kitchen duty requires you to do everything except the cooking we have international chiefs to handle that. garden care needs you to maintain the flowers, mow the lawn ect. you'll have a supervisor for each section who you'll report to, and they will explain in more detail. the other section is the daily cleaning crew, you all will have to vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub toilets the whole house every single day.

I guess I have my work cut out for me.

Assistant: work begins sharp 7:30. all of you must be dressed in uniform and down by 6:45 to have breakfast. you are officially off the clock at 10. if there is a party or event being held at the Drac house then obviously you are to tend to the guests and clean up afterwards.

Vladimir: I'd like to make one thing clear. I do not tolerate women in my house.

I wonder why.

Vladimir: once a month I host a party only open to women, rest of the time women aren't allowed in this household. women are dramatic and distracting so don't bring your girlfriends around and all that shit when I ain't in the house.

right! he needs all the peace and quiet he can get to work on his music. I totally support him on this. with that Vladimir walked away leaving us with his assistant.

Assistant: each of you will take three pairs of uniform. keeping them washed and ironed are your own responsibilities. you'll find your uniforms in your rooms. I want you all in uniform and done in the kitchen in ten minutes. you'll meet all your supervisors as well.

With that we followed Ronin to our rooms. I ended up getting the last room, the others examined their rooms and I heard them telling each other if they wanted to bunk together. I watched a few guys pick up their uniforms from the rooms and move into another. I stepped into my room and was in awe. it was huge and so extravagant. the bathroom was tiled in the finest granite, and everything was so sparkly. I sat on the bed and I litterally sank in. wow this was so cool. I got dressed in my uniform it was a little big on me maybe I could stitch them to my size later. my physic wasn't as built as the others, I was a woman after all. I saw a couple of guys walking down the stairs and I quickly followed behind them.

Assistant: I want you all in teams of four. total five groups should be made. two teams will be in charge of cleaning. rest the other supervisors can decide what to do.

I was assigned to cleaning duty. with eight other guys. our supervisor was Mr. Wesley. he was an old British man, tall and bald only at the top. he kept his gray hair neatly trimmed and combed. he wore a single lens that was attached to a golden chain, like prince charming's father. I, carter, and kai were in charge of vacuuming and mopping the whole house. carter and kai said they would handle the upstairs and that left me with the main hall and ballroom. I just finished vacuuming and now I had to mop only thing was I couldn't find a mop.

Shawn: hey Mr. Wesley?

Wesley: yes Mr. rose?

Shawn: where's the mop?