## jjk boys' saying something they don't mean

you're furious.

you don't even remember the beginning of this argument, but since then, words of pure spite and anger had been thrown around and looks cold enough to bury you had been sent both ways.

you're staring your boyfriend down, a fury of words building up at the tip of your tongue as you almost begin to force them out - but he beats you to the punch. it feels like pure venom coming from him, and you're left utterly slack-jawed at the words that tumble through your boyfriend's mouth and hammer painfully into your heart.

you recoil in on yourself, eyes brimmed with water tearing away from his gaze. the silence makes his ears ring, and only then does he realise his mistake.

☆ — ITADORI

will literally get on his knees and start apologising before the argument's even over. even if you had started the argument, yuji is the type to get worked up and say the wrong thing - but he also knows when he does. when the silence in the air hangs a second long enough to let him cool his head, he'll realise his mistake and try to fix it immediately. yuji will never allow his pride to get in the way when it comes to you. you're his top priority, and so are your feelings. he'll kiss away your tears, and curse himself for being the cause for them in the first place.

☆ — FUSHIGURO

it makes him want to run. fushiguro knows he's messed up. knows he should be apologising to you rather than walking away, but he feels so utterly suffocated that he can't help it. he locks himself inside the bathroom, and hears another door within the house slam a few moments later. megumi doesn't know how long its been when he stumbles out of the bathroom with puffy eyes and trembling hands. he goes to your shared bedroom like an automated response and sees the figure of you under the covers. megumi's apology comes in the form of silent kisses in the dead of night. you're still awake when he presses a kiss to your nape, a shaky breath following after he reluctantly pulls you toward him. maybe tomorrow, you'll talk more about it, but for now, he desperately needs to hold you close.

☆ — INUMAKI

he's in shambles. the guilt that racks up inside him makes him sick to his stomach. inumaki is so beyond disgusted with himself for even uttering words that could've hurt you - mentally and physically. he can only thank any power above that he hadn't cursed you with his words, and that you're still willing to even look at him after the argument. toge would apologise until his throat bled, if you'd let him. the tremble in his hands as he pulls you close is enough to let you know how sorry he truly is - toge is so utterly terrified at the thought that he could even think to hurt you. he'll do everything in his power to convey the love he feels for you for the night few weeks, swearing to never say or do anything like it again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a.n / wrote this in like 10 mins writing blocks cant stop me im too powerful

© 2022 sinumaki - do not repost or plagiarize!