## jjk boys' pretending to be your boyfriend┃1

1/2

ITADORI YUJI .

itadori can surprisingly pick up on things very quickly - and when he sees the way you're fidgeting and glancing at anything but the random man in front of you, he understands what's happening pretty quickly. yuji approaches you and the man with the same bright smile he shows to everyone, and you sigh in relief because at least you have an excuse to leave!- "hey, baby!" you would've backed away in surprise if yuji didn't hold you so tight to his chest, pressing a kiss to your temple. the intimate position sent your heart pounding, and the smell of his cologne certainly didn't help! "woah. didn't know they were with someone. my bad." the man sends itadori a nervous smile before turning his attention briefly to you, eyes narrowing. the glare he sends you makes you want to nuzzle into itadori's arms further (although you just generally wanted to do so as well) and itadori seems to have no problems with it. "thanks," you sigh, moving to unwrap your arms from his torso, but he hesitates, scratching the back of his neck nervously as a blush and a sweet smile settles on his face. "do you wanna, i don't know, maybe go on a date for real?" he asks, and who are you to say no?

FUSHIGURO MEGUMI .

fushiguro's not one to be afraid of confrontation, he doesn't like to beat around the bush. and yet with you, he can't help but stumble nervously over his words and keep his eyes cast downwards. fushiguro wants to know more about you, and so he notices the smallest things about you. the way you fiddle with your fingers when you don't know what to do with your hands, or the way you have to blink constantly to keep yourself awake when you're on the verge of falling asleep - not to mention the way your eyebrows furrow and your lips tug downwards when you feel uncomfortable - just like right now. "'m not really interested..." you mutter for what must be the 5th time, and yet the man bothering you still won't drop it. fushiguro approaches slowly from the corner of your eye and you see him hesitate as nervously makes his way to your side. "are you okay, love?" he asks softly, ignoring the burning embarrassment that comes with uttering the pet name, and you watch in amazement as the expression on his face hardens instantly when he turns to the man. "mhm," you mutter softly, taking a step closer to him, "thanks, fushiguro." the man's sour expression drops and he glances nervously between you. "fushiguro?" he asks, "like fushiguro from saitama urami junior high?" fushiguro simply quirks his eyebrow in response and watches smugly as the man quickly runs away with his tail between his legs. "thanks," you say again, giggling softly at his expressions. "will you finally take me on a date now?"

INUMAKI TOGE .

inumaki hates sharing. it's a fun little fact not many know about him. especially you, how could you? inumaki's constantly going out of his way to buy you your favourite snacks, or how he would subtly add more food on to your plate during dinner - and especially when he shared his netflix account with you. inumaki hates sharing, especially with anyone but you. "toge," panda muttered, patting his dear friend on the back, "he won't drop dead just from your glare." and inumaki rolls his eyes in response, he knows that - but that won't stop him from trying. noritoshi is way too close to you right now, the stupid tall idiot, inumaki thinks bitterly, comparing his own height. "oh for gods' sake, toge," maki groans, smacking him over the head with her staff, "if you're so peeved, do something about it!" and with a (small) kick from maki, inumaki determinedly (and nervously) made his way over. "oh!" you perk up as you see inumaki approach, a smile dusting your cheeks, "inumaki!-" inumaki's arms wrap around your waist suddenly, pulling you as possibly close as he can as he makes direct eye contact with noritoshi. "ah," noritoshi begins, "so you two are dating, my apologies." your first instinct is to correct him, but what can you really say when inumaki's holding you so intimately? and truthfully, your subconscious reminds you, you don't really want to deny it either. "you know," you giggle as you watch noritoshi walk away, "this doesn't really count as you asking me out," inumaki grins from ear to ear as he nuzzles closer to you, whispering in your ear - "don't worry, i will soon."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a.n / boo

© 2021 sinrinyoku - do not repost or plagiarize!