## jjk boys' when you kabedon them!

GOJO SATORU .

you had gotten the idea from an anime you had recently watched and decided to try it out on your boyfriend! . big mistake. gojo straight up just smirks. you know that smirk. he literally just grabs your arm and spins you around, and suddenly your the one with your back pressed against a wall, his arms on either side of you. all you wanted was to fluster and tease your boyfriend and of course he turned it around. gojo hadn't really thought much about kabedons (or ever), but now that he's here, gojo decides he likes it quite a bit. don't be surprised when just a week later you find yourself in the exact same position.

NANAMI KENTO .

what are you doing.png. nanami's like "you good?" LOL. just doesn't really get it. but he does think you look pretty cute trying to keep such a serious face in such a silly position. eventually you realise you won't get a reaction out of your boyfriend and just give up. it does stay in the back of nanami's mind however. he gets curious one day, and decides that the perfect time to try out your little trick is right now - in the middle of your date, in a public place, while you ate your ice cream, completely distracted. another big mistake. you literally scream when your boyfriend kabedons you all of a sudden, in a fucking public place! nanami is very confused when you drop your ice cream to drag him away, a flustered look on your face. i mean, he was pretty sure he did it right? when you explain it to him he apologizes and says he won't do it again - unless you ask him to, maybe in a private setting this time?

INUMAKI TOGE . 

you had seen maki (accidentally, to be honest) kabedon nobara, and wanted to try it out on inumaki to see his reaction! inumaki just laughs when you do. BAHUDH IM SORRY HE CAN'T HELP IT. he might even step out from under your arms and push them down (fucking gremlin i love him) - however, inumaki does think it's pretty adorable watching you get all flustered at his nonchalant reaction and it makes him think about doing it back to you. he probably does it the day after you do (listen he has a lot of late night thoughts and kabedoning you was taking the rest over okay). he will also do it in front of everyone else, no shame. everyone is just getting ready to go eat lunch and inumaki will suddenly (gently) push you into the hallway wall, his arms encasing you. inumaki is most definitely also the type to lean in super close to your face, staring straight into your eyes the entire time, ps. yuji and panda would cheer him on. maki and megumi would gag. nobara is in between. as soon as inumaki sees you nervously glancing around at anything but him and (not really) trying to push him off, he knows he's succeeded and is now very happy his late night thoughts are no longer occupied by kabedoning you (they're still filled with you though). inumaki will just walk away humming after he succeeds in completing his mission.

YOSHINO JUNPEI .

dies. like his soul straight up just goes to heaven. he's a spluttering, stuttering mess. will not look you in the eyes either, he quite literally might explode if he does and neither of you want that happening. junpei can only dream about doing it back to you, but he's way too shy - so yuji decides to give him a little help instead! yuji was there when you nearly murdered your poor boyfriend, and (although yuji usually sucked at social cues) he could tell by junpei's incessant fidgeting and crimson cheeks that he liked it a lot. so later on when he sees you two casually talking, your back inches from a wall and junpei's back inches away from yuji - well, he just slips! junpei stumbles over his own two feet, and not wanting to even put a scratch on you immediately steadies himself on the wall behind you. he only realises what he's done when he hears a little gasp come from your lips, and realises that he's suddenly in a shojo manga (although he always thought your relationship did feel very shojo manga ish) junpei immediately apologizes, but he doesn't pull away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a.n / 1k reads<3 i mainly posted this so my content from tumblr wouldn't get stolen but im glad some actu enjoy my writing on here too LOL 

© 2021 sinrinyoku - do not repost or plagiarize!