## their reaction to your skirt riding up!

ITADORI YUJI . 

# blushy boy!!

# wouldn't know what to do, to be honest,,

# i mean if he told you about your skirt then you'd know he was looking and then what-

# ends up grabbing your hand to drag you away somewhere private

"what-" you begin to ask,

"skirt!" itadori abruptly yells.

no, seriously...what? you stare at itadori with confused eyes, head tilting and brows furrowed as you try to register not only his words but his sudden outburst. you take a few moments to try and register his words, and then it finally clicks, causing you to look down in horror to see your skirt ridden up extremely high. pulling it down quickly, you flush, embarrassed that your crush of all of people had to not only see, but be the one to tell you.

"thank you..." you say, voice quiet as you continue to adjust your skirt, refusing to meet itadori's eyes. you nearly hit your head as you stumble backwards when itadori bows suddenly, blabbering out apologies.

"i-i wasn't looking, i swear! you- it-" itadori only stops his rambling when your boisterous laugh reaches his ears, and he looks up to see you doubled over, holding your stomach.

"i-it's okay!" you manage to splutter out, trying to dial down your laughter, of course, itadori could turn an embarrassing situation like this around. "thank you," you say again, this time locking eyes with itadori, leaving him to stare at your retreating figure as he tries to calm his racing heart and burning cheeks.

FUSHIGURO MEGUMI .

# he realises quite quickly when your skirt starts to ride up

# feels quite shy, but he knows you'd be more embarrassed if everyone saw

# puts aside his own shyness to help you

# he stands behind you to cover you <3

you nearly trip over your own feet when fushiguro grabs hold of your wrist suddenly, pulling you into him as your back collides with his chest.

"your skirt," he whispers into your ear, pointing towards it. you flush a little as you realise your skirt had begun to ride up, thankful that fushiguro told you before everyone saw it.

after you fix your skirt, fushiguro begins slowly walking back to the group. you throw him a glance as you walk side by side, allowing you to see a pink tint on his cheeks blossoming. when the group ask where you both went, he simply answers that your shoelace came undone, saving you from any more questions or embarrassment.

fushiguro does it so eloquently and gently that you forget the embarrassment of it all, and instead can only focus on the butterflies erupting in your stomach as the ghost of his breath remains on your ear.

INUMAKI TOGE .

# this lil shit

# my lil shit <3

# TEASE!! why is he like this

# just bc he wants to tease you doesn't mean he wants anybody else to see it however

your eyebrows quirk up as you feel something jab your side, turning to see inumaki by your side. you flush as he throws you a sudden wink, still getting used to inumaki being an absolute menace rather than the cute, quiet boy you had thought he was at first. maki and panda don't even question it when inumaki drags you away suddenly, his arms wrapped around your waist - you certainly do question it though.

"toge, what are you doing?" you ask, the feeling of his hands wrapped around your waist and the smell of his fabric softener being too much for your heart to handle.

"tuna tuna," he says nodding down at your skirt. you let out a squeal as you rush to pull your skirt down, glaring at inumaki as he holds back his laughter. you huff at his antics, rushing to get back to maki's side to hide your burning cheeks - but before you can, he stops you. you turn to see inumaki shrugging off his uniform jacket, wrapping it around your waist despite your skirt now being fixed. he pulls his collar down ever so slightly to show you his teasing smirk, before running off, leaving you alone to stabilise your heartbeat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a.n / n/a

© 2021 sinrinyoku - do not repost or plagiarize!