## jjk boys' and the colour of their love!

ITADORI YUJI .

itadori's love is red. red like the colour of his uniform hood, hand picked by his favourite teacher. nobara had often teased him on his school uniform, but you always thought that there was no one that suited it better. itadori's love is red, red like the blood on his face that you softly dabbed away at after each mission, taking care not to touch the open cuts left lining his face. itadori's love is red, red like the (inexpensive) roses he gave you as a "thank you," just the day after. itadori's love was as red as the blood that spilled from your lips as you whispered your final goodbye to him, dying in his arms. itadori yuji knew his love was red when the florist he first bought those roses from offered him another bouquet - a better one this time - claiming that someone special would love them! itadori can only wonder if you do as he positions them carefully on your grave.

FUSHIGURO MEGUMI . 

megumi's love is yellow. yellow like the sun that shone down brightly the first day you met, the bright rays perfectly complementing your complexion. megumi's love is yellow like the center of daisies, the same ones he watched you carefully weave into flower crowns, before placing them on top of his head with a bright smile on your face. megumi's love is yellow like the hoodie you forced him to buy, claiming he needed more colour in his wardrobe, only to steal it from him anyway. megumi knew his love was yellow when he watched you teasingly twirl around in his hoodie, a bright smile on your face that made the butterflies in his stomach dance and his cheeks heat.

INUMAKI TOGE .

inumaki's love is silver. silver like his hair, the same hair you carefully threaded your fingers through, making his heart skip a beat as you whispered sweet praises into his ear. inumaki's love is silver like his phone, a colour he absolutely had to get - to which you of course teased him about - its the same phone he feels is the only way to truly talk to you. inumaki's love is silver like the colour of that car that drove by you two on a certain rainy day, it's wheels splashing the puddle of rainwater all over the both of you, ruining inumaki's first date with you. he thought that was it for him, the romantic moment he'd dreamed about completely ruined - only to fall in love all over again as you grabbed his hand, dragging him out to dance in the rain.

YOSHINO JUNPEI .

junpei's love is light blue. the same blue as the colour of the sky he often looked up at, being left to lay on his back with his newest found physical and mental scars. junpei's love is light blue, light blue like the colour of your hoodie, the same one you constantly dirty for him as you lay down with him, your smile brighter than the sun. junpei's love is light blue like the colour of that manga shop you always love to go to, dragging him along with him because he just has to read the latest volume of this manga! junpei knew his love was light blue when he finally had the courage to ask you out on a date - taking you to an aquarium and, with shaky hands, winning you an adorable blue jellyfish plushie. the smile on your face and the way you pulled him in for a hug was all junpei needed to know that this was love.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a.n / h-hey yall i would like to apologise for making yujis extra angsty?? LOL 

© 2021 sinrinyoku - do not repost or plagiarize!

jjk characters' and their reaction to . . . | jujutsu kaisen x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें