(14) A little jealous

It's been a few days since Sun and Moon told me about the monthly sleepover and it is the day of said sleepover. I had gotten an email telling me that I will be working that night and basically what was going to be happening a few days ago so I'm well prepared. 

I have been excited for this day since I was told about it and super thankful that I get to work tonight. When I got the email I told Sun and Moon about it. 

"Guys! I get to work the sleepover! We can hang out the whole time!" I had said enthusiastically. 

"Yes! I'm so excited we can finger paint and tell stories and drink fizzy faz until our heads explode and stay up all night!" Sun said, causing Moon to frown slightly. 

"Staying up all night is a bad idea, it will mess up their sleep schedule," he said crossing his arms. 

Ah yes and then they argued for thirty minutes about if it was okay for me to stay up all night. 

The pizza plex is opening later then usual so the staff has more time to rest even though they were switching out most if the staff at night. I however am the only one working in the daycare besides the animatronics so no breaks for me. Which I don't mind, I love being with Sun and Moon, and I'm definitely excited to actually talk to the other animatronics. 

I have talked to them before, but not that much, they know who I am, but I haven't had any actual conversations with them, and I don't think I've talked to DJmm at all. (Which is a bummer since he's my favorite I fully simp for the enemy spider) 

The pizza plex usually opens for customers around 8 but they are opening at 11 today. Unfortunately for me, I can't sleep any longer, ive been trying to go back to sleep for an hour now, I probably won't be able to sleep anymore so I'll just get up now. 

I sigh as I grab my phone from the night stand next to my bed and look at the time, it's only 7, I have nothing to do besides work today so I better find something to do. 

Oh, I guess I could make something, I haven't used my sewing machine in a while, but what would I make? As I think about what to make I get out of bed and make myself breakfast after feeding the pets. 

I'll make Sun and Moon skirts, I'm not sure if they'll wear them but I already have the materials so no harm in doing it. Ah what if they don't like them? Whatever I'll just make them, they don't have to wear them if they don't want to. 

And with that I get to work, i wasn't able to finish both but I finished Moon's skirt, which is a navy blue with stars towards the bottom. I am in the middle of cutting out the pieces for Sun's but it will have to wait until tomorrow. 

I get ready to go, bringing pajamas with me in a bag since in the email it said I could bring some and I'm out the door. 

I make sure to text my neighbor to feed them that night and why getting a reply back saying they'll feed them. As I drive to work the excitement starts to hit me. I know I've spent the night at the pizza plex before but now I know them better and I'll be able to hang out with them both at the same time, it's just exciting. 

I get to work a few minutes before my shift which is fine since I was able to get in. I notice there are lots of activities set out already and it seems like there are a lot more workers here right now. I make my way through the pizza plex and into the daycare, thankfully it isn't that far from the entrance.