Chapter 27

CW and TW Sexual Asault. 

This chapter contains none grafic sexual violence.

She entered the bedchamber again, finding Tirian sitting on the bed, awake and waiting. Luna relaxed and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"What happened?" He asked, his hands moving up and down her back.

"A friend of mine had..." She stopped herself, unsure if she should tell him before many of her close family knew. "An emergency. But it is fine now..." She started to play with his hair. Her fingers tangled in the dark locks.

"This friend is lucky to have you." He started to lift the hem of her shirt.

"Yes, and I am lucky to have her..." Luna melted at the touch of his hands.

"Do you think we will be disturbed one more time tonight?" He asked, his lips started to trace her neckline. Luna held back the instinct to moan as he nibbled at her skin.

"They better stay away... The room is shielded..." The two of them tumbled down onto the bed. Luna on top of the Darkbringer.

"Good..." He flipped them. "Shall we finish what we started?" He took his shirt off and not long after Luna followed.

"Yes..." Tirian took the lead, his fingers moving down her body, touching her, teasing her. Pleasure took over Luna's body as he continued to undress her.

"You truly are a beauty..." He whispered in her ear as his fingers slipped into her. "Wet, raw..." It didn't take long until he moved in himself. Setting a steady pace once she adjusted. Luna buried her fingers into his back, gasping as he moved.
"Hungry... easy to take..." Something changed in his voice and his movements became harder.

"But what can I expect from the daughter of a beast..." Tirian moved quickly, grabbing her hands and holding them in place above her head. Luna started to struggle but he held her down. The darkness flowed from him, numbing her hands and feet. "So desperate to stand on your own that you refused to listen..." All pleasure was gone now and Luna tried to get him off, trying to break free from his hold.

"But you know what is better? You, and all of your family being so blind..." The darkness exploded in the room, eating away at the light. Leaving nothing behind. "It didn't take much to make our plan work, plant some seeds, and watch the rootes tear the ground apart." He moved away from her. In the darkness she recognized his voice. The same voice that freed her from the cell.

"What are you talking about? Tirian?" Luna found her voice, or the remnants of it. She desperately tried to understand what was happening.

"My name is Axios, not Tirian. And in this very moment, me and my brothers are taking over what is rightfully ours." He gripped her throat, squeezing it hard. "And you Luna, are my price for doing this..."

Spots danced across her vision, but behind them... The darkness clouding Tirians, Axios, mind cleared up, and Luna took the chance. Entering it with all of her might.

___

He had grown up in the tunnels of the easterd mountains, he had trained in these caves all his life. Waiting for the day he was deemed ready to take part in the mission. The mission his forefathers had started the day the powers of the High Lords left there Darkbringer bloodline in favour of a Daemati Bloodline. Moving the court from The Court of Darkness to the Night Court. It was almost fifteen thousand years ago, but now the time was right, now thye where to take back what was rightfully theres.