Chapter 3

"And we are done." Kira took a step back removing the last pin from the dress.

"I have no idea how you managed to do this." Luna just said, letting her hand move over the dark velvet fabric.

"Ooo, you know, no sleep, some special spells from your father. And a lot of tea, with extra sugar." Kira smiled. She had made some small tweaks to the design, like removing the fabric and exposing her back, marking there for all to see. That change together with the new way she needed to attach the sleeves, allowed her to get just the right amount of fabric for the Void dress.

"You are amazing." she moved her arms to her hair, moving it from her back to her side.

"You are amazing." Evalyn said from her place on the bed. Her green tinted dress matched with her necklaces. "Luna, truly amazing."

"Thank you!" Luna turned around. "Only the hair left."

"That's my task." Mor entered the room, she and Emerie were back for this event. But no sign of Gwyn. "Girls you are absolutely beautiful." She said and moved Luna to the vanity desk.

"The same to you! One of Kira's dresses?" Luna asked and sat down.

"Yes, but the one you have on is an absolute beauty." Mor started to move around her hair, brushing, tugging and pinning it up. Luna saw how Mor let out the white curl of hair, letting it fall down her face. The rest of her hair was just a half up half down, braided and twisted into a bun on the back of her head. "And we are done! Kira, you are next!"

Luna looked over to Evalyn, she was laying on her back, and she noticed how she had her eyes closed and one hand resting over her heart. Luna used her magic, stroking Evalyn's mind. She lowered her shields.

How are you feeling? Luna asked.

Sick... She moved, looking at Luna I might not be attending...

Is it just the normal sickness... Or anything else? Luna moved in the room, Watching how Mor styled Kiras short hair.

Normal. Back pain, I am sweating like hell... Headaches... Throat burn.

"Done! Evalyn your turn."

I can ease the pain... Luna said. Finding the pain center, dulling it down.

Thank you... "My turn." She got up with a sigh. "Damn I am tired."

"Late night?" Mor asked.

"Yes, me and mom were going through some interesting books." Evalyn sat down, Kira walked over to Luna and gave her a look.

I moved in and eased her pain. Luna explained, Kira nodded but didn't comment anything.

"What type of books?"

"Anatomy, mom has found some inconsistencies between the information, and we worked far too long into the night." Evalyn explained. Luna wondered how much was a lie and truth.

"And you lost me. But let's be done." Mor had tied Evalyns hair up in a knot. "Ready for tonight?"

"Yes, more than ready." Luna answered. "It is time for the rest of Prythian and the Night Court to know who I am." She turned to her friends, smiling. The four of them left Luna's room and came down to Feyre and Rhys. The High Lord and Lady stood there, Rhys in the classical suites from the Night Court, and Feyre in the diamond decorated, long sleeved, dress.

"Darling, are you ready?" Rhys asked, wrapping his arm around her.

"Yes."

"Nyx will meet us there." he said and started to move towards the door. It was just two days after Nyx had returned from the Rite with his friends. They had not really talked after that day. Nyx needed to return to Windhaven, and Luna had been spending almost all of her time with Kira making the dress.