Part 13. Building Reputation 2

(The Joy) walk to the infirmary and (Blood Seeker) were taking care of (Orchid), who still not in good health and looked at both of them and making herself dumbfounded as well as remembering her bitter past. (The Joy) mumble to herself: "What have I done...???", that caused by her regret that she didn't taking care (Blood Seeker) as her own child and decided to get in the infirmary to talk to (Blood Seeker) and (Orchid).

- (The Joy): "(Charlotte), dear."

- (Orchid): "Yes, Commander...???"

- (The Joy): "You can call me (Mercury) when there's only us, dear. I recently knew that both of you didn't finish your education and I have wanted to talk to both of you because I need both of you to finish education."

- (Blood Seeker): "The last time didn't work out and brought our ass here."

- (Orchid): "Dear, be nice. Commander, even though I wanted to finish my education, I can't go with my current condition."

- (The Joy): "Now, the only option here is to let you rest until your condition stable and (Y/N) will finish his education first."

- (Orchid): "There's a catch, right...???"

- (The Joy): "He'll will go to British Butler Academy."

- (Blood Seeker): "I'm not agree with this."

- (The Joy) & (Orchid): "Shut up."- (#Before you forget, (Y/N) is (Blood Seeker). Just a reminder that if it's not on mission, I will write (Y/N) while on mission, I will write (Blood Seeker)#]

- (The Joy): "You will thank me later."

- (Y/N): "Hell to the f#cking no."

- (Boreas): "Language."- Came from out of nowhere.

- (Y/N): "Not you too."

- (Medusa): "Just go."- 

- (Y/N): "Now you chase me away...???"

- (The Joy): "No."

- (Y/N): "Fine, I will do it."

- (The Joy): "Good."

- (Y/N): "I have deal before I going to do it."

- (The Joy): "If that's mean you willing to do it, I'm happy to oblige."

- (Y/N): "Hah..., alright, I have got a 1969 Dodge Charger in the junkyard, I bought it and with some proper fixing, I can make it work as long I can find the right engine model. I want to make sure that (Charlotte) is safe while I'm gone, and no, I not going to be someone else butler after I'm finished, and I want meet (Charis) to make him walk again."

- (Boreas): "I have a right engine model from a sale yesterday, but I can give you for a good price."- after entering the infirmary.

- (Y/N): "Well, as long the car is done and the deal is agreed, I'm in."

- (The Joy): "I will put it in my tab."

  1 hour later, (Y/N) already packed all the clothes he needed and pack his weapon: 

A.) Fully automatic Glock 18C with flashlight, Rubberized grip, Combat laser sight and extended magazine of 9mm Caliber.

B.) SIG MPX with Silencer, Vertical snatch grip, tactical stock and Cronen C480 Pro optic and 42 extended magazines of 9mm Caliber. 

C.) Butterfly knife. 

     (Y/N) were send to London, United Kingdom to attend Butler school while thinking about what supposed to do after accomplished the school and it is to help (Charis) to walk again.