Character Update 2.0

A.) Name: (Y/N) (L/N).

1.) Codename: Blood Seeker.

2.) Nationality: Indonesia.

3.) Age: 21. 

4.) Gender: Male(#Can change into unknown. Just..., Just slide down and you will know.)

5.) Race: Human/bio-engineered weapon.

6.) Military Unit: TNI (#he was also trained and fought under the auspices of other countries' military units.)

7.) Military rank: First lieutenant.

8.) Affiliation: Diamond Dogs, High-table, ICA (#International Contract Agency) 

9.) Experimental results: Heart of Tarrasque.

10.) Expertise/Specialist:
- ) Drug and Medicine Specialist a.k.a Medic. 

- ) Arsonist.

     Always like to burn everything especially after a mission to cover the track. Flamethrower of choice: XL18 Flamethrower.

- ) Excel at Marksmanship.

     Can use every weapon with high expertise, Every shot is usually aimed mainly at the Head or Heart. (#Personal Choices of weapons is in the first Chapter.)

- ) Excel at CQB.

     Highly skilled at Pencak Silat(Indonesian Martial art), Mixed Martial Art (Boxing, Kyokushin Karate, Kick-boxing/Muay Thai, Submission, and Wrestling.), Krav Maga, Kazama style Traditional Martial arts (#Shout out for Tekken player out there.), parkour and Streetfight. 

- ) Magnificent High-speed Regeneration/Instant heal.

     (Y/N) can instantly heal severe injuries in or outside of his body. (Y/N) regeneration makes his body can't have any diseases (#Always Healthy as F*ck) and cannot feel pain (#Caveira worst nightmare.)

- ) Immortality. 

     Thanks to his instant heal, (Y/N) bodies cannot age and are stuck in their early twenties.

- ) Water/blood Bending.

     (Y/N) can control everything liquid and also can change the temperature of the liquid, even his body temperature by changing the blood temperature. 

- ) Blood Blessing.

     This is the extension skill of Water/blood bending, (Y/N) can heal his teammate's wounds even if a team member loses an external or internal limb as long they didn't lose their lives yet(#You can't revives the dead, not yet.)

- ) Blood Rage.

     He can drive himself and his team into a maddened state, increasing their attack speed and power/damage output at the cost of losing a percentage of their health (# (Y/n), and his Teammates Blood Rage ineffectiveness is got covered by Blood Blessing.) 

- ) Blood lust (#Only in Blood Rage state.)

     His speed is unmatched when he senses the blood of the mortally wounded, and from this perception, none can escape his "Thirst" for blood. Passively, he is also able to suck the life of his victims once he has killed them.

- ) Immune to poison.

     Because of the supernatural power of Heart of Tarrasque, (Y/N) is immune to all poisonous toxic.

- ) Can use 80% of brain capacity.

- ) Shape-shifter.

     (Y/N) Can change body structure (#From Bones and Muscle), voice, and gender as desired. Also can imitate/mimic someone else body structure, voice, and gender. (#Good for Intel gathering.)