Part 12. Building Reputation

3rd P.O.V     

An unknown force raided a WM base that located at (Redacted) and easily take control because of firepower, terrain and experience to overcome without sacrificing a single soul from their side. The WM force easily wipe out and the all of the hostages that are kept under the sun for a long time are finally saved until some soldiers get into the room of 4 different people that are used as sacrifice for the purpose of knowledge and unhuman.

- (Soldier 1): "I got a recording and some files. Maybe can give us some insight into what's going on here."

- (The Joy): "Take everything valuable. Files, recordings, weapons, explosives charges, etc. Bring it home."

- (Soldier 2): "Weapons. You sure to bring it back, Chief...???"

- (The Joy): "All of these weapons are untraceable, we can make them ours."

- (Pilot): "Aero Swift in position."

- (Soldier 3): "The bodies are taken to the Mother base via helicopter, over."

- (The Joy): "Alright, prepare to transfer the weapons and bring them back."

(#Timeskip 3 days later.)

(Harry)/(The current R6 commander) P.O.V

     I just got a report from one of the informants about the attacks at one WM base. It says that the WM is doing some Illegal experiment, but something or someone who experimented was currently gone/missing and still under investigation. "This is new and It's going to be very dangerous, I need more info about this. I'm going to make a call."- says in their mind. 

- (Me): "Operator (Ash), (Thacther), and (Oryx). Please, came to the meeting room."

(3rd P.O.V)

Out of nowhere, Our Hero, (Y/N) A.K.A (Blood Seeker) just woke up and his head is in very sharp pain.

- (Doctor): "Tell Boss that He's awake."

- (Medical stuff): "Okay."- leaves the medical bay.

- (Blood Seeker): "..."- just staring at the medical stuff leave quietly.

5-minutes later and...

- (The Joy): "I'm here, open the door."

Out of nowhere, She looks at me and for 10 seconds or less she gives me the biggest hug ever given to me.

(The Joy) P.O.V

- (The Joy): "It's been too long, my son."

     (Blood Seeker) went panic mode and started to freak out, hitting me and making me release him from my hug. He pulled himself by dragging himself through the floor and starting to crawl away, it saddened me to see him like this but...

3rd P.O.V

     (Blood Seeker) keep crawling until slowly he can stand up and start to shift all his weight to the wall so he can balance himself properly before sprinting out of the infirmary while being followed by his so-called mother. (Blood Seeker) keep on running 'till he tripped by his leg but decided to stand up and keep running with no idea where's he's going.

(Blood Seeker)/(Y/N) P.O.V

     I need to run, I don't like these, I don't like these, I need to go even though I don't know why I'm here, I can't remember anything and I don't like it. I got this sick feeling that I have to go but my body is killing me, I can't get my body to move like it is supposed to be. A Guard tried to approach me but...

- (The Joy): "Let him be. I'll deal with him."

     I keep running until I see stairs that lead upstairs and I keep running to the top until I arrived at the roof, I suddenly walk to the edge of the roof and I look at the sky while thinking about the reason why I'm here at all and why I'm breathing still. One of the patients says, "What are you waiting for...???, Jump." 1 minute later, she came again, trying to talk with me.