Part 7. Everything changed

4 week later.
(Y/N) Apartment.
(Y/N) P.O.V
     Since the day, Charis keeps begging Michael about how to drive, I help Charis learn how to drive. Even though, It destroy my Front and back bumper, side skirts, and another body part of my car, He finally going to have the chance to get his license few years prior and today, I have to attend the Red Dragon tournament that are going to be held for next 7 days start from today at midnight. The reward is 350,000 USD. (Hong Nan) can be with (Robert. A) and the rest of them while I'm fighting through the tournament. What I'm doing is for my own now, I need to make my own money and cannot have gain more advantage from the big boss. He give me more than I can take.

(#Time skip at 11.00 PM.)
(Y/N) P.O.V
     I'm prepared all the need for the tournament like medical kit, bandage, and etc. Now, All I need is (Hong Nan) going to sleep and I'm raring to go. I have nothing and I got Nothing to lose.

(Hong Nan) P.O.V
     (Y/N) have been very busy and distancing away from everyone especially me. Is it because my relationship with (Robert. A) or the bad rumor about him...???, I don't know anymore but I gonna ask him later. It's almost Midnight and I need to sleep for the class tomorrow.

(#(Hong Nan) is a fast sleeper, she can sleep in any given time if she is tired.)

(Y/N) P.O.V
     Good, she asleep. Now, time to go to the ring. It took 45 minutes to go the Dragon House from my apartment if I ride my car but the engine and the exhaust sound will wake (Hong Nan) up. How about Walking...???, 1 hour and 30 minutes. Jogging or running...???, I don't know. Well, better than waking her up.

3rd P.O.V.
     (Y/N) exit the apartment like silently with his duffel bag and the run like very fast after got out. (Y/N) run like a athlete and it takes almost 1 hour to arrived at the Dragon House. (Y/N) is really tired from running and finally meet the organizer to make the appointment. The Organizer say that (Y/N) scheduled to have the last fight for the first day at 3.30 A.M. because there is a lot of fighters were assigned, 127 fighters, and (Y/N) got the last place, Number 128 and the entry is closed.

     After that athlete run, (Y/N) have another warming up at the back stage to make sure that his body is all ready for the fight. Few hours later, (Y/N) name called for the last fight at the first day. It's quite easy for (Y/N) because his opponent is street hoodlum with zero experience in fighting and it only took 30 seconds to take out his enemies. (Y/N) make his way through the tournament and then, after the fight, (Y/N) is really tired and the time shows 4.00 in the morning while heading back to the apartment but, He got followed by 4 men with mask and a hoodie. (Y/N) keep walking until (Y/N) choose to run like hell again. The 4 masked man also running chasing (Y/N). Luckily, (Y/N) knows the area and start to parkour around the building to run away. (Y/N) lost them and then, head back to the apartment.

     Nothing wrong happen at school but (Y/N) is really tired because didn't have much sleep. It happens for the next 2 days, (Hong Nan) feel something off around (Y/N) until (Y/N) having a lot bruises and a lot of bandages because of fighting 4 masked man at the previous night. (Hong Nan) ask (Y/N) if he sick or something but (Y/N) quickly brush it off by saying:

- (Y/N): "Totally fine. Just need more sleep."

- (Hong Nan): "No, You not. Let's go to the hospital"- with very panicked, scared and suspicious about (Y/N) while bringing (Y/N) to Infirmary/school health unit room and then to the Hospital.

     (Y/N) get a checkup and the result say it just a minor cuts and bruises. After that, (Hong Nan) feel really suspicion and then, ask (Michael) for her suspicion for (Y/N). Michael also tell (Hong Nan) that (Y/N) is really stressed up lately and really easily provoked/angry. It is really weird for (Michael) because (Y/N) always laid back, relax, and doesn't give a f#ck about someone else problems unless it become his. So, Seeing (Y/N) easily provoked is really uncommon for (Michael). (Hong Nan) also realized that (Y/N) back really early morning to get ready for school. Now, (Hong Nan) suspicion is 100% true know than (Y/N) is doing something bad not only from his Bruises but also his behavior these days. So, (Hong Nan) ask (Michael) to help her to know What (Y/N) doing because (Y/N) is distancing from everyone.