Part 8. Monster In The Making (Sub-Part A).

Monday, 7.30 A.M
(Y/N) P.O.V
On the way to The Big boss house.
     "Why the hell that I'm pissed off and disappointed...??? She is just a Mistress from this stupid school. I'm even not in a love relationship with her. Well, not for now. Her action today proofs it. She sees me as the lame nobody and... A criminal. Looks like the world teaching me another lesson to never get my hopes too high and know my place in this life. Now, I realized that this stupid feeling called is Love just a disturbance and I cannot let this feeling disturb me. No more, just... no more."- a resolution that I made in my mind while driving.

     After, I'm arrived at the (Big boss) house and knocked on the front door. The (big boss) son named (Eric) and the daughter named (Lilian) opened the front door. When the (big boss) kids look at me, they screamed happily.

- (Eric & Lilian): "Bro bro is here...!!!" - while running and giving me a big hug. Then, they look at Charlotte.

- (Lilian): "Dad, Bro bro bringing his soon-to-be wife here...!!!"

- (Charlotte): *Just laughing while embarrassed at the same time*

- (Y/N): "Lili, don't. She's just a friend."

- (Charlotte): "Why I feel rejected...???"-say in her mind.

- (Lilian): "For now...???"- asked Innocently.

- (Y/N): "Yes, for now."- while smiling.

- (Charlotte): *More embarrassed*

- (Y/N): "It's quite fun to see you embarrassed like this, (Charlotte)."- after looking at (Charlotte) face.

- (Charlotte): "Just shut up."- still embarrassed.

After that, The (Big boss) see both of us and say:

- (Big boss): "I never thought that you bring another person here, Boy."

- (Y/N): "Well, She's bored and doesn't have better things to do. So, I bring her here."

- (Big boss): "Well, If you believe her, then I shall do the same."

The (Big boss) wives called all for us for breakfast and after that, I told The (Big boss) about the 1 week off the school permission.

- (Big boss): "Alright, You have good grades but the bad reputations You have are the thing that concerns me."

- (Y/N): "I know. Grades, good reputations, and relationships with teachers are the only things that will make me graduate easily. I will..."

- (Big boss): "Okay, I take your words seriously. Make it fast. Oh, yeah... Don't forget to take the girl go to school. She doesn't have the school permission and can you drop my wife at the market downtown and the kids to the kindergarten...???, I have to go to the Taxi department meeting today and I think It's gonna take the whole day to end it."

- (Y/N): "Okay."

     Finally, after that talk, I drove the car to drop (Charlotte) first and before I can drive again, (Hong Nan) came and said:

- (Hong Nan): "(Y/N). Please, talk to me just a minute."

- (Y/N): "Well, talk to (Robert. A) then. He's your boyfriend, after all, not me. I'm just the criminal that is assigned as your bachelor, remember...???. I got nothing to do with you, just the way you like it. You want to do it and yes, you can. Just remember though, don't make a stupid move until we graduate. After that, knock yourself down. I don't care. I do me, you do you, just the way you want it to be. Besides, you lost me after the day you became his. Just like the contract said, until graduate to help your study and then, You're free to do what you wanted to do. If you still want to talk, Afterschool then. I have the bring (Big boss) lovely wife to a market and kids to kindergarten, see you." - with a cold empty smile and leaving her alone.