Part 10. Monster In The Making (Sub-part B/final).

(Doc) P.O.V

     This..., This attack is too much, many innocent kids and honest people. While I Cover the scratch wound I got, (Finka) with some police reinforcement come to the medical tent bringing more people that I should treat. Thank god, (Tachanka) is okay and the medical staff that standby in the tent immediately take the responsibility while I focused to the other people that medical support. So many victims that makes me lost count until countless hours later, both of my hands can't stop shacking and then, my hands gave out. All the Victims is already treated, several of the victims didn't make it. The reports are still in made and I have to wait several days before I got the final reports. 

(#Timeskip: 7 days by Our hero getting vaccinated.)

3rd P.O.V

     One weeks later and The result of the Incident is finally in the news, which is really shocked a lot of peoples. There is a lot of list of the people that are injured and killed until the news show the names of: 

- ) (Y/N) (L/N), KIA. (Cause of dead: Unknown. Body not found. Still under investigation.)

- ) (Charlotte Astrid), KIA. (Cause of dead: Unknown. Body not found. Still under investigation.)

- ) (Regis Sergeyev), KIA. (Cause of dead: High Explosives Grenade/He-Grenade impact.)

- ) (Leonardo Epon), KIA. (Cause of dead: Shot to death.)

- ) (Richie Armstrong), KIA. (Cause of dead: Shot to death.)

- ) (Charis Nathan), Heavily injured, possibility of total paralysis and still in recovery.

- ) (Michael Valentino), Medium injury, No fatal injuries and still in recovery.

- ) (Rosalie Beatrice), Medium injury, No fatal injuries and still in recovery.

- ) (Hannah Marie), Medium injury, No fatal injuries and still in recovery.

- ) (Ishan Wangdu), Medium injury, No fatal injuries and still in recovery.

- ) (Robert Arthur), Minimum injury.

- ) (Hwa Hong Nan), Minimum injury.

- ) (Lisa Kim), Minimum injury.

- ) 300 students wounded and managed to survived, 50 students died in the process of treatment, 600 students founded dead in the attack.

- ) 150 employees wounded and still on recovery, 50 employees died in the process of treatment 300 other employees founded dead in the attack.

- ) 150 police officer wounded and still on recovery, 50 other police officer founded dead in the attack.

Total: 600 survivor and 1,050 peoples death after the WM attack at Golden Globe High school. 

(Sam Fisher)/(Zero) P.O.V

The reports made by (Doc) that I read are list of the victim until I saw one name that bring me into panic and say:

- (Zero): "(Harry), We got a major problem."

- (Harry): "Is it the news, (Zero)...???"

- (Zero): "Well, The reports are in and the name of (Y/N) (L/N), (Charlotte Astrid), and (Michael Valentino) can bring us some major problem."- looking pale.

- (Harry): "Is it something wrong, Zero...???, Sit down first." 

- (Zero): "Okay, I will start. This is a very classified information but I think I cannot hide from you since it may affects our possible future operation and I can trust you with this information. (Y/N) (L/N) is the only grandson of "Snake", fallen acquaintance of mine from Diamond Dogs and (Michael Valentino) is the son of the continental boogeyman, John Wick. (Charlotte Astrid) is the late Margaret Thatcher, previous prime minister granddaughter, and has been appointed daughter of the Queen. If Diamond Dogs, the continental and the Queen find this out, things will broke loose between our organization and those three."