Epilogue

Author's POV

After 1 year...

Kartik and Naira were strolling in the garden, it was more like a jungle with tall trees and stones here and there.

Life has not been easy for them, when people came to know about their former king's death and the  reason behind it, they became angry and somebody turned their anger towards Naira. They all were against Naira as according to them she's the reason behind all this and wanted her dead.

Kartik being the King controlled the situation but it was not always easy. Naira couldn't go outside, she didn't even meet officials because they were out for her blood to get in the good side of the people.

" Sometime I just want to runaway and leave all this behind, a place where we can live peacefully" Naira said sadly

" We will someday" he said trying to comfort her

" Oh don't worry, I'll just end your miseries" there was a voice and then before they can act, many wood stakes attacked Naira.

Her body was against a tree, and the wooden staked pierced through her skin.

" Who is there?!!" Kartik shouted with anger

Naira body has went limp, with blood oozing out from the piercings, she was holding onto the thin thread of life.

" Son, be calm" came her mother

" Mother, what did you do? Why??" He said with tears in his eyes

" Because I couldn't see you happy, my husband died because of his foolish decision of bringing a human to this world and see what happened" his mother shouted

" Mom you too think that?" Kartik said unable to believe his mother, whom he loved and respected so much.

" Stand aside, I'm going to finish her for once and all" she said while summoning her powers.

She summoned her powers and aimed them towards Naira, who was half conscious hanging from the tree, she understood what was going on, but her vision was blurry and her head ached if she tried to think or speak

But before the killing powers could reach Naira, Kartik came in between and he fell on the ground.

" Son!!" His mother shouted

" You're happy now?" Kartik said with a smile as his white shirt reddened from the blood and he died.

Naira couldn't decipher what was happening but after noticing Kartik leaving this world, she also died, freeing herself from this cruel world.
The world didn't deserve them.

The End

Hope you liked the book!!

~Ellen⚡