3

Harry's standing in the office of his boss, Louis Tomlinson, late at night. As he's crouched over his VP, Eleanor, his eyes glowing red, and his fangs dripping blood.

Unable to process the scene in front of him, Harry stands paralyzed in the doorway. Suddenly Louis lifts his head and snarls at Harry. Harry jumps in fright and turns to run, terrified... but quicker than a flash of lightning, Louis leaps off the desk and moves around Harry. Now Harry was trapped in the room with a vampire and the VP of Tomlinson Corporation. Great.

"I... I.. Please..." Harry pleads backing away, terrified, as Louis steps forward and the suddenly another voice cuts in.

"How dare you!"

Harry turns, stunned to see Eleanor sit up and casually button up her blouse, a furious look in her face.

"He was... You were..." Harry stutters at a lost for words.

Louis strolls back to the desk, takes a monogrammed handkerchief out of a drawer, and hands it to Eleanor.

"Thank you," Eleanor says as she takes the hankerchief from Louis' hand.

Eleanor cranes her head to the side with an expectant look.

"My pleasure," Louis grins.

Louis lightly pricks his own fingertip on one of his fangs. He presses his finger to Eleanor's neck and the wound instantly heals.

"Whoa," Harry thinks to himself and sees Louis turn to smirk at him as if he knew what he was thinking.

Eleanor calmly wipes at it with the handkerchief, then turns to Harry, glaring, "Now, then. Listen to me very clearly. You do not ever walk into Mr. Tomlinson's office unannounced. Do you understand?"

Harry rolled his eyes at Eleanor and nods while thinking, "You don't tell me what to do bitch."

Louis looks at Harry using everything in him not to laugh causing Harry to look at him confused for a minute before turning to Eleanor.

"But he was..."

"Yes?" Louis asks coming up behind Eleanor.

Louis steps towards Harry... his normally blue eyes now red and glowing.

"You're...you're..." Harry gulps not being able to finish his sentence.

"A vampire," Louis confirms.

Harry looks scared, confused and interested. But it's impossible. Inconceivable. Unreal. And yet somehow it makes perfect sense.

"My god," Harry says.

Harry looks at Louis to see the red fading from his eyes, his fangs receding.

"I'll admit. I didn't think you's find out quite so soon," Louis says.

Okay what?!

"So... explain how this works, exactly?" Harry asks.

"Curious?" Louis smirks.

"I'm trying to understand what the hell I just saw."

"I'd be happy to explain..."

Louis starts but Eleanor buts in, "With all due respect, Louis. Perhaps it's time to just take care of you."

"Ms. Calder, please shut up. I'm talking to Louis," Harry says and Eleanor glares at Harry while Louis chuckles lightly.

"He's right Eleanor," Louis says, voice full of authority.

Louis turns back to Harry and his face softens, "I'm not a monster. I was feeding off Eleanor. That is true. But it was completely consensual."

Harry glances over at Eleanor, and she nods.