numero veinticuatro

CONTINUE:

vienna sat on her knees contemplating what to do. she was very persuaded by what tamayo had told everyone what they'd get if they negotiated. but she didn't know where the gold was. her father continued to shake his head at her.

"nobody going to volunteer?" tamayo asked them all. his attention was caught by palermo viciously shaking his head at vienna. "martin, what are you doing?" tamayo asked slowly crouching infront of him. "shaking my head to your question, tamayo" palermo stated back at him. "mmhm.." tamayo hummed as he stood back up. "are you sure you weren't doing it to your daughter? miss alejandra over there?" tamayo asked him again looking at vienna who was looking at the floor in guilt. "i'm sure i wasn't. i would've said that if i was" palermo said. "i'm going to interview you all, one, by, one so your little professor isn't there to hear you. and for martin shaking his head at his daughter, i'll be taking her first. denver, for all your commotion, your next!" tamayo said as police pulled vienna to her feet as she looked around hopelessly. "vienna! don't tell them about what i told you!" lisbon said as she also got dragged to another room.

vienna sat infront of tamayo who had suarez standing next to him. her leg bounced up and down ferociously. "i'm offering you a free life, your new name will be 'Andrea Rodriguez', we will give you three million euros and a house to get you started. if you tell us where the gold is." tamayo bribed. "but.. sir.. i don't know where it is" vienna said disappointedly as he sighed. "okay, what was lisbon wanting you not to tell us" tamayo asked again. "wait. i don't want to go out there living without my boyfriend, my father or my bestfriend" vienna crossed her arms. "we can make an offer. 2 for 1. choose one of them." tamayo said. vienna looked at the table hopelessly like she did when she got dragged up those stairs. time ticked by and tamayo became more impatient. "look, you don't even have to say it, write it down." he said sliding a piece of paper and a pen toward vienna. she looked at the paper and back at tamayo. she grabbed the pen and started writing.

"no sé dónde está el oro, viejo cabrón"
"i don't know where the gold is, you old bastard"

she slid the paper back to tamayo and his face filled up with fury. "take her outside to the tent!" tamayo demanded. suarez lifted her up to stance and took her downstairs to where everyone else was. tamayo followed behind them. "say your bye-byes" he said sarcastically.
vienna looked at them all. rio nodded at her, denver was still looking furious at tamayo, palermo stared at her in guilt, helsinki smiled at her, rome winked and nodded at her along with bogota, matías and manila both just sighed. she smiled at them all and was dragged outside.

cameras flashed brightly in her face as she was getting pulled over to the tent. she got sat down in a small room with only a table and two chairs and a water fountain thing. she sighed and placed both her elbows on the table and started to daydream what her life would've been like if she got out.

______________
second last chapter
kinda sad