numero once

HEIST DAY ONE
____________

palermo's eyes were still in much pain, and vienna was scared to leave him. so she took over denver's so called "guide dog duties" as he went and properly helped the gang. there was a lot of gunshots. the doors had opened a few times but vienna never knew what was happening.

"hi my love, how are you doing" nairobi said coming into the room vienna was in alone giving her a fright. "i'm tired" vienna smiled looking up at her. nairobi sat against the wall with her. "what's really wrong?" nairobi asked looking straight into her eyes. vienna blinked slowly. "it just feels wrong doing this. i've never ever done a heist without andres" vienna sighed. "are you and denver getting along okay?" she asked changing the subject. "we haven't spoken much, how come?" vienna asked. "he seems angrier than usual.. maybe you should try talking to him" nairobi said patting vienna's thigh. "we are getting rio back" the professor said into the mic in all of their ears. vienna and nairobi shot a look at each other. just as they did that, there was a gunshot downstairs. vienna's eyes widened. "that didn't give me the right feeling, im going to see what that was" vienna said getting up and walking out the room to the main room. and there she saw, her lover, holding her bestfriend, who was bleeding to death.

"CAMILA" vienna shouted as she ran down the stairs with tears forming in her eyes. "NAIROBI GET THE EQUIPMENT" she cried up to nairobi who was making her way down the stairs. "cam can you hear me" vienna said to her. "cam? camila?? CAMILA FUCKING WAKE UP" she said getting more upset by the minute. rome's eyes slowly opened. "alejandra, im not going to make it" rome smiled up to vienna. "camila you can't fucking do this stay with me okay? who did it?" vienna said holding onto her face as rome's face dropped after the question. "i love you ale" she whispered. "CAMILA WHO FUCKING SHOT YOU?" vienna shouted back with tears falling onto rome's chest. "stay strong and win this heist okay? for the de fonollosas" she whispered smiling as her eyes shut. "CAMILA NO NO WAKE UP. WAKE UP. FUCK" vienna slapped the floor. tears were streaming down her face as she cried into the shoulder of her bestfriend.

this was the worst pain she had ever felt since andres was announced dead on the news. vienna knew someone was going to die who meant alot to her, she didn't expect it to be the strongest girl she knew. and especially not on the first day.

"hey, come on" nairobi said. vienna just continued to sob into rome's shoulder as denver tried to comfort her by rubbing her back. she heard the quiet whispers of the two people behind her then she felt her body being lifted as she continued to cry. before she knew it, she had cried that much. she had passed out.

all she could see was black. black, black, black. the voices around her echoed. she heard the shouting of her father and boyfriend arguing with her friends. she felt someone holding her hand and someone else's hand on her thigh. she heard the beeping of a heart monitor echoing. her eyes slowly opened and tears started to form again. she lifted both her hands up to her face and screamed into them. she was in pain. but once she had lifted her hands off her face, the tears were gone, her bloodshot eyes were still there but the tears vanished. she was numb. and when she was like this after andres.. she was one of the scariest people ever. she went psychotic.

"who shot her?" she asked the now silent people around her as she sat up. nairobi looked at her in a sad way. she knew she would be hurt if she found out the person. "no one's gonna tell me?" she smiled. "papa, who killed her?" she asked her father. "palermo keep your fucking mouth shut" tokyo said to palermo. "who's in charge?" palermo asked. everyone stayed silent as a smile formed on vienna's face. "who done it padre?" she asked him again.

"denver" he stated.

__________
rip rome
ily forever
word count: 712