numero diecisiete

CONTINUE
_________

vienna tried to talk but she couldn't open her mouth. "shh. shh, jandra it's going to be okay. trust me i can see into the future and your going to get out of there, all of you. your all going to get to go to a foreign country and you'll be with daniel and manila. although it doesn't seem like it right now but you'll heal, you will heal jandra! when you wake up, tell cam how much i miss her okay? tell her i love her and i'm so proud of her, and i'm saying the same to you. you've made me endlessly proud of you jandra, and i'm prouder and prouder each day of the both of you, and your father. although he's a selfish asshole, im proud of him. keep up all the hard work your doing and don't give up. on anyone. i love you so so much jandra, im so proud of you." andres said in her mind as he faded away. her eyes shot open.

everyone was gone, but denver. vienna sat up straight. "woah, woah, woah, watch yourself" he said placing his hand on her thigh. "where is everyone denver" she said breathing fast. "what's the rush?" he asked trying to buy time and vienna knew that. "what happened" she said. "nothing?" he said back. "where is everyone?" she said pulling her jumpsuit up over her arms and standing up. "vienna" denver said holding onto her arm. "what?" she asked. "nairobi was shot" denver said as vienna's heart dropped into her stomach. vienna ran out of the room and into the room where all the commotion was happening. vienna stood in the door as nairobi lay on the table, helsinki and bogota freaking out with the medical kit and rio trying to comfort palermo and rome. they all seemed to notice vienna standing there at the same time as they all just stopped. "is she dead" vienna asked with all the attention on her. "she'll be okay." bogota said to vienna trying to shoo her out of the room. viennas eyes filled up with tears.

this is when the plan started to fail, tokyo captured somewhere, nairobi and vienna both wounded and vienna hearing things didn't make things much better either. she wasn't over the fact she heard andres.

timeskip:

vienna, rome and manila were sitting in one of the rooms with all the food. not the kitchen with all the hostages food, the robbers food. "your so lucky vienna" rome said. "your dad was talking to me" vienna said all of a sudden as rome looked confused and manila paused what she was doing. "what?" rome said with a laugh. "when i was knocked out, he told me to tell you that he loves you endlessly and that he misses you so much, and that he so proud of you" vienna said with her eyes filling up. rome didn't talk. manila just looked in confusion. "i'm sorry" vienna spoke up. "no, thank you" rome said smiling at her with tears in her eyes. "that's made my day, i needed to hear that" rome said.

__________
my new fav song
is the song after
tokyos death scene