numero cuatro

denv🤨💟
today: 7:56pm

denv🤨💟
vi get down here

tokyo and rome are
arguing

it's so funny

WHERE ARE YOU

VIIII

vi🥸💘:
WHAT

YOU FR?

THIS AINT A TRAP?

WHAT

denv🤨💟:
WHY WOULD
I LIE ABOUT
SOMETHING SO
SERIOUS

COME HERE

vi🥸💘:
omw

________________________________

vienna didn't know what to expect when she went outside to where the ate. either it was going to be total chaos or denver was lying.
she pulled one of denver's hoodies on as it was the first thing she could see and went outside. denver was in fact telling the truth. "girl, shut your mouth, your making no sense, nada, niente" rome scoffed at tokyo who crossed her arms. "what i'm saying is, you and your little friend and her dad, can leave, we don't need you here" tokyo repeated. "am i having deja vu?" vienna spoke up now walking toward them. "are you seriously arguing with her the same reason you argued with me? tokyo, quit being a child. you need us here, we made the plan. have you got no brain?" vienna asked sitting down in between denver and marseille. "i'll have you know, i do have a brain. or i'd be dead, like her dad" she said referring to berlin. rome was silent. "well, we can leave, if you want your little boyfriend who 'you fuck all the time' can die, is that what you want?" vienna asked. tokyo was now silent. "bon appetite!" palermo said starting to eat his pizza that was infront of him. "bon appetite all!" vienna said joyfully. tokyo harshly pushed her chair out and left. everyone ate their food and vienna's dad started rambling on about some "boom, boom, ciao". "so basically, i have no feelings for anyone, i just boom, boom, ciao" he explained as everyone looked in confusion. "what?" nairobi asked. "we fuck, then i leave" he explained. "i'm leaving" vienna said getting up at the horror of her dad talking about fucking someone. "make that two of us" denver said getting up with her. "three" rome said following behind them. palermo laughed then continued to explain his ways. "denver, im gonna go to rome's room for a bit, i'll be back later. text me if you need anything" she said just as they got back to their room. "okay, i will" he said as she left. she knocked on rome's door and walked in. "what do you want" rome said jokingly. "shut up" vienna said jumping onto her fathers bed. "how's it fair that you and my dad get two single beds and i don't" she complained. "because. i don't fancy sleeping with your dad?" rome said looking up from her phone. "fair point, but still" she continued to complain. "your in love with him. shut up." she told vienna. "inlove is a bit far" vienna said staring at the roof. "VIENNA YOU DONT SHUT UP ABOUT HIM" rome said. "i do.. when i'm asleep" she said as her phone buzzed.

denv🤨💟:
today 9:45pm

denv🤨💟:
why is she shouting?

vi🥸💘:
it's nothing, dw

denv🤨💟:
okay

"don't say your messaging him" she sighed. "you were in love with that one dude for like a year and i put up with it" vienna shrugged. "leave hunter alone" rome said quietly. "i'm just saying" vienna shrugged again.

vienna soon got kicked out the room by her father wanting to go to sleep. she went back to her room and denver was laying across the bed scrolling through insta. "i'm back" vienna said giving him a fright. "jeez you scared me, what's up?" denver asked turning round to face her as she jumped on the bed and lay next to him. "nothing" she smiled. "whatd you guys do?" he asked. "nothing really, we sat on our phones" she said as he smiled. "well it's late, so we should go to sleep" denver said. she agreed and so they went to sleep. sometimes they were awoken by people fucking but they were used to it now.

_________
uh