numero veintitres

CONTINUE:

recap:

"rome, she just got shot" denver said breathlessly. "what?!" vienna shouted confused. "it was- the army man" denver said holding onto vienna. "well is she okay?" vienna asked. "i think, i'll go check" denver said taking off out the room. "weird.." vienna said as she turned round to rio. "let's go check aswell.." rio said slowly as he was in confusion too.

vienna and rio went upstairs into the museum where rome was last. they walked in talking about andres and vienna stopped mid sentence. "what the fuck" rio said in disgust. vienna laughed. they just witnessed, rome and denver making out. "it's not what it looks like" denver said. vienna nodded and laughed. "ahh yes okay" she said obviously not believing him. denver took a hold of vienna and dragged her out of the room. "she's dying" denver said. viennas smile dropped. "she isn't thinking straight i wasn't kissing her. she thought i was rio. i've witnessed this before with tokyo and my father. he thought she was my mother otherwise, his wife" denver explained to vienna. vienna ran away from him and to go find her father. she was running through a hallway with denver chasing her.

glass flew infront of her face slicing her cheek. the police were in. they turned her around to face her boyfriend who was also in handcuffs. she looked at him with her eyes filling up and he nodded at her as if to say, "it'll be okay".

they were taken downstairs into the main room, where bogota and mattias already were. the others all slowly appeared too. vienna was on her knees in between her boyfriend and rio. with her father, lisbon and rome to the right of her. and bogota, manila and mattias infront of her, helsinki was on the floor behind them as he was shot by the police. she looked at the floor in guilt as she recognised one of the police officers, her ex boyfriend.

tamayo marched in with his head held high, and a massive smile on his face. vienna stared at the floor not making any eye contact with anyone. she could feel the eyes of her ex and her boyfriend on her. this was her worst fear. being caught.

tamayo took the walkie-talkie from lisbons pocket out and started talking to the professor. vienna didn't listen to a word he said. except from "make that 15 minutes.". "your little professor is coming" he said walking past all of them and out of the bank. vienna looked up as he walked out and her fathers eyes were on her. he nodded his head down as if he was saying "are you okay?" and she nodded and smiled. she felt blood dripping from the slash she had from the glass.

20 minutes passed by, and all of they're attentions were caught by two men walking in. they never thought they'd see this. the professor, followed by tamayo who put him in handcuffs. "ahh! so you all relied on this one man." tamayo shook his head. denver looked at the professor in anger as vienna next to him looked at him in sorrow. "tell me where you put the gold" tamayo said to the professor. "i don't know" the professor replied with the same confidence as tamayo. "asshole. i knew you'd say that" tamayo replied. "take a look..." tamayo said walking over to the gang. "this is what you achieved!" he said. tamayo grabbed a hold of the professor. "look the kid in the eye!" he shouted as he pulled him over to rio. "and tell him that, on top of his countless list of crimes, he'll get five dead soldiers added to it" tamayo said as rio looked at the professor angrily. "a life sentence, tell him!" tamayo shouted. "how old are you?" tamayo asked rio. "23" rio stated. "23 years as a free man but not a single day more, get used to it." he told rio. "all thanks to this guy" tamayo said to the both of them.

he dragged the professor over to vienna next. "same for vienna!" he shouted. "look at her" he demanded. "look at her, you piece of shit!" he demanded again. "by the time she gets out of jail. her father will be deceased like berlin." he stated as vienna shook her head at him. "do you enjoy causing all this suffering, you son of a bitch? do you?" tamayo asked the professor. "and of course there's denver!" he said dragging him over to denver. "what are you gonna say to him?" tamayo asked as denver was furious. "tell him, he's just lost is girlfriend like he lost his father. and both times, the same person was responsible, you!" he shouted. denver looked down at the ground in shame.

he now pulled the professor over to lisbon. "did you actually love her?" tamayo asked. "well look at her, i want you to remember this face everyday you spend in jail, thinking that if you'd only just stayed away from her. she'd still have a life, a mother, a daughter. but now.. she's got nothing!" tamayo shouted once again.

he pulled the professor to his feet. "and i don't give a shit, what your planning to do with the gold. because i won't even try to find it." tamayo said walking away and looking around at the gang. "one of them will tell me where it is.. do you know why?" tamayo asked. "because whoever tells me, gets a new life. prison for life? or life restored?" tamayo said trying to persuade the gang. palermo clearly was shaking his head at vienna as that's the type of thing she'd go for. vienna was really tempted to go for it, but she managed to hold herself back seeing how angry her boyfriend was and would be at her. but then again, she could probably negotiate to get them out with her.

______________
this episode of lcdp
made me cry like i
never have before.