numero dieciocho

TWO DAYS LATER:

nairobi had now also been captured by gandia. she was stuck in the bathroom with her head hanging out of the door as gandia stood behind her and the gang stood infront of the door.

tokyo was also still in custody of gandia, no where to be found.

gandia just made them sing a song. "fucking disgusting piece of shit" vienna muttered. "vienna, darling, i heard that. would you like me to shoot her again?" gandia threatened. "sorry" vienna spoke up. "let's negotiate" gandia said as palermos face lit up. "let's hear it then you fucking sick bastard" palermo agreed. "i will release nairobi, you all have to back away from the door, and not shoot. or she will also get shot" gandia said. "deal" palermo said without asking any of the gang behind him. manila, denver, rome and mattias were upstairs with the hostages and the rest were behind palermo. they slowly backed away as nairobi's head disappeared and the bathroom door opened.

"stay back. or she's mince." gandia joked as vienna death stared him. they continued to slowly step back as he stepped toward them. they were now in the large hall as gandia basically carried nairobi as she whimpered due to the pain of her gun wound. gandia finally let her go and she slowly walked toward the gang.

vienna stood infront of everyone waiting to hug her as she slowly walked over. "mutt." gandia said breaking the silence. nairobi slowly turned around as vienna's face dropped as she loaded her gun. "i said i was going to kill you." gandia stated as nairobi was now fully facing him.

and before they knew it, she was on the ground. eyes wide open. and a bullet wound right in the middle of her forehead.

vienna screamed in anger and pain and started shooting towards gandia but never hitting him. he laughed like a psychopath. denver came running down the stairs with a grenade in his hand and as soon as gandia saw him he ran away and denver chased after him.

helsinki also stood there and fell to his knees in pain. bogota chased after denver as palermo
screamed.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD" vienna shouted as she cried into nairobi's shoulder. the three others came running downstairs and rio took vienna away from nairobi as she kicked him. "hey, come on. it's okay" rio said with tears in his eyes as he stood by the door in the room he locked vienna in. "rio, nairobi just fucking died it's not okay!" she shouted at him as the whole floor shook. the grenade had blown up. "denver" vienna said. she ran towards the door but rio pushed her back. "rio move you fucking idiot let me out!" she shouted at him. "your not stable" he said. "shut your fucking mouth, your not stable to be here but you are? now fucking move so i can go see if my boyfriend is alive or dead" she shouted at him again with tears streaming down her face. rio moved away from the door and vienna ran upstairs passed everyone looking for denver in each room.

she got to the governors office and kicked the door open with her gun in her hand pointing at the roof. she saw denver laying on the floor face down. she dropped down to her knees next to him and rolled him over. "denver, are you okay?" she asked him. "he went in there" he whispered. "what? where?" vienna asked not hearing him. denver started coughing. "hey it's okay, take your time" she sighed laying down next to him.

she stared at the roof as denver stayed silent and didn't move. she knew the plan would all go to shit after this. everything would start to drop. and not go back up. like a rollercoaster that was so high and then it dropped to death.

"are you okay" denver asked holding onto her hand. "not really, but if your okay and living, i'm absolutely fine" vienna said turning her face to face his. he smiled at her and she smiled back at him. "where did gandia go?" she asked. "in there" he pointed toward the bathroom. vienna stood up and walked slowly toward the bathroom. she kicked the shut door open and held her gun up to her face. "v be careful" denver said from behind her. she knocked across the wall until she heard the hollow point. "the bastard is in there." she stated.

gandia wasn't going to be hiding in his little hole for much longer and tokyo was going to be reunited with the gang in no time. that was one thing vienna was sure of.

____________
this was quite
sad to write ngl

i watched nairobi's
death scene and cried
for this