Sleepovers

November 13th, Pembrooke
Veronica's POV

I waited for her to get here. She didn't get here till about noon. We just went to my room as we always do when she's over. Whenever she comes over, whether now or before we were even together, we just go to my room and eventually get up cuddling.

We were just sitting in my room when I randomly got hot. So I took my hoodie off and turned the fan on. I sat next to her in my bra and shorts on my bed. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her looking at me. I looked at her and she quickly looked away. I smiled and looked away. The second I did she looked at me a little again. I then put my phone down and cuddled into her. She wrapped her arms around me and ran the tips of her fingers up and down my back.

I eventually got completely on top of her, straddled her, and sat up looking down at her she looked at me. She smiled at me and put her hands on my waist. That made me nervous. I was also worried that my parents would walk in.

I leaned down and buried my head in her neck before I started getting nervous.

"You said you were going to kiss me. You said you were going to make a move finally because my kisses are pathetic." I sat up again and looked at her.

"Your kisses are pathetic. They're, like, barely a second long and I get nothing from it." I told her.

"I get too nervous to do any more than that. I'm giving you a chance to make your move. Just do it."

"Mmm," I hummed as I wanted to do it but was way too nervous to do so.

"You wouldn't. You're too much of a wuss as I have been saying for about two weeks now."

"That's just rude,"

"But it's the truth," I spent about five minutes straddling her and listening to her call me a wuss before I finally shut her up with kissing her. I just got tired of hearing her bully me so I kissed her to shut her up.

We ended up making out for about half an hour before my mom called us for dinner. I'm gonna be honest, I was quite upset when she called us.

Later that night, when my parents had gone to bed, we ended up making out again. Nothing ever happened. It was just a lot of making out.

Then next morning, as she was waiting for her parents to come to pick her up I cuddled up to her so that she couldn't get up. I really didn't want her to leave. We ended up making out again right before she left. I guess that's a great way to end a sleepover with your girlfriend.

November 19th

We went to another football and it was still cold. We both brought blankets again and I ended up making Jughead buy me a hot chocolate, which didn't do a lot to help me being cold but it was good. About halfway through the game, she looked at me.

"Hey, do you want to go to the dance with me?" She asked. I smiled.

"Yeah. Yeah, I like too." I said. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay good,"