Chapter 1

2014 September 13

4:00 pm (KST)

It was such a busy day. I never wanted to do this but I had no option. Ugh! My heart! I scooted low in a place saying these to myself. It was an exhausting day.

I was done with the performance of an emerging boy band named Bangtan Sonyeondan. These guys are quite good. I don't know about their future but for the time being they are really hard working. Why am I bothering myself with this? Ah! Y/n you are going to die. You forgot to take your medicine again! Dad is gonna kill you!

I told myself and looked for medicine in my pocket. "Oh fuck! I left it in my coat and it is in... BACKSTAGE!!!"

Ah! Why of all times I have to be clumsy now! I forced myself to get up and walk backstage where luckily no one was present. I got myself comfortable on one of the chairs after picking my coat from the dressing table and was about to take out my injection when I saw a few guys coming inside. They must be 4 to 5 years older than me. Seems like I need to get out of here to take my medicine. I got up and was about to leave when one of the boys grabbed my hand and said, "Weren't you the anchor today?"

Did he really need to grab my hand to ask me this question? I am not in the mood to pick an argument. I nodded, "Yes. Can you leave me? I have something urgent to do."

But instead of loosening his grip he tightened it and pinned me on a chair and said, "What is the hurry baby? Let's have some fun!"

Other guys with him, probably his friends, started laughing. Ugh! Why of all times now. I need to call dad quickly. I am feeling uneasy. Agh! My heart! It is aching badly. Only if they knew who I am they wouldn't have done this.

I gathered all of my strength and pushed him aside. I said, "I am really in a hurry. If you want to play around then try me later. I am not in good condition."

The guy came closer again and pulled me on his chest by my waist and said, "If you are not in good condition then we will make you. Right boys?"

Other guys agreed and he pulled me closer leaning toward my face trying to kiss me and all I had was to scream for help. I mustered the last bit of my energy and screamed, "HELP!!!"

I was about to turn unconscious but before his lips touched mine I felt myself being pulled away from him and him being punched to the ground. I was partially unconscious. I could only see his eyes, those beautiful eyes belonged to the person who held me in his embrace while two others beat those bad guys away. The guy who held me in his arms slapped my cheeks and said, "Don't lose consciousness" and the last thing I could do was point at my coat before passing out.

2014 September 14

6:00 am (KST)

I woke up with a severe pain in my heart. Ah! Not again! I sat up in bed only to find myself wrapped in the annoying hospital machines and it's long wires again. I looked at the hand on my wrist. The person I wanted to see the most and I wanted to hug was here beside me. He woke up by movement in my body. He got up and looked at me and flashed his warm smile. I quickly hugged him, "Dad!"

He seemed overwhelmed with happiness as he hugged me tight and shed his warm tears on my shoulder. He stuttered, "I...I thought I might lose you."

"Dad! I am your queen right! Nothing can happen to me!" I said, wiping the tears off his face. I know princess would sound more appropriate but no, I am my dad's queen. He has given the complete charge in my hand except for my health that he can never risk with especially when he knows how fragile I am. I am fragile, not as a flower but a bomb. One single thing happened to me and my dad will destroy everything. He is not a bad person like the Mafia. Not at all. He is a really reputed businessman and that too of a multinational company but when it comes to me he is ready to take even illegal actions. Really overprotective father!