Never breaking Apart

Hello lovelies!
This is going to be a Two-shot or maybe three-shot on Abhira. (;
The plot basically will revolve around the difficulties they will face in the way to get to each other.
Without wasting anymore of the time, lets get straight to the story.
_________________________________________

It had been about a month and half, since Arohi's truth came out infornt of both the families and so did the love the two soulmates, Abhimanyu and Akshara, carried for each other.

They both knew that both the families would require some time to cool down after this situation, and were ready to wait, knowing that it is only the good that awaits.

Goeankas were so mad at both of their daughters for playing with their trust.
Aarohi stood still, not ready to bent down and as always was still playing the victim card of being trapped with the conditions around.

But Akshara had different plans, she very well knew that she was also at a big fault, her sister's lies were the base of her dream castle and she even did let her build this, knowing the day it will shatter, it's debris will fall on every loved ones of her life.
She did everything to gain the forgiveness from her family without throwing any excuses of why she did this, truly accepting that whatever she did was wrong.
There was one more person from whom she needed this forgiveness and trust, her love, her Abhi. Even though he pretended that he wasn't mad at her, because of the fear that he might loose her again, still there was a part of his heart that was broken as a result of her actions. She was ready to go out of her way to apologize to him in every possible manner and she did it very well.

Soon her family forgave her, knowing that she already had suffered more than her share of sufferings.
And, Abhimanyu, well there wasn't a question that he won't forgive her, he did. What was difficult for him was to trust her again, he tried his best but with only one condition, that in future she'll share every one of her thoughts with him without thinking even twice, even she agreed to this condition happily.

They dated each other secretly for some time, and once her family accepted her sorries, they openly started showcasing their love for each other.
They never were a PDA couple, but their small actions made everyone clear that these two were together, the way they used to look at each other, would laugh and smile with each other, the flirting and blushing, never seeking permission to enter each other's cabin, as if they owned it, and so many more things.

Finally after this time had passed, both the families were ready to talk and plan the future of these two.
A family meeting was scheduled in a resort to talk things out, a Pandit ji was also invited to fix the date for the marriage.

Both the sides reached there on time. It was a beautiful resort, surrounded by the nature.
The elders sat together to decide these things, meanwhile the youngsters were excused to enjoy their time at this scenic place.

Knowing how badly Abhimanyu wanted some alone time with Akshara, the siblings decided not to get these two the easy way. Neil, Nistha and Shefhali bhabhi kept Akshara surrounded with their presence and Abhimanyu was not left alone because of Kairav, Vansh and Parth.

All these known actions to keep him and his Akshu away, started to irritate Abhimanyu. Others even realised this very soon but were sure that he can't do anything about it right now.
Akshara also wanted to spend some alone time with him but didn't wanted to disregard her soon-to-be younger in-laws.

This is when Swarna and Manjari came in action to pull these two together.
"Akshara, beta zara yaha aana kucch puchna hai tumse.", Manjari said taking away Akshara from this crowd.

"Bus ab yahi hona baki tha, pahle kam se kam dikh toh rahi thi lekin ab maa ki kripa se dikhegi bhi na.', he spoke to himself in mind.
His thoughts were interrupted soon when Swarna interfered,
"Abhimanyu, beta, do minute ka kaam tha tumse, Akshu ke baare me kucch baat krni thi.", saying this she let him excuse himself from the group.