Just some thoughts

Guys, how many of you are disappointed with the ongoing track of YRKKH?
I mean everyday they are just introducing new plots without any relevance with the old plots.
I dont know if its just me or anyone else who feels the chemistry between the leads is looking lack lustrous from past few days.
I mean in the starting there was this sparkling chemistry between them even with minimal dailougues, the way Abhi used to look at Akshu, his flirting (during trip, first call and in the hospital that uncle-aunty nok-jhok), we never really got to witness it again.
I am really damn Abhira shipper but it just feels that they are sailing to no where.
We never got to see them talking like mature adults, trip me it was shying, Tilak ke baad just ignorance, during functions it was just taunting and now its just methidana, idk why but it feels hollow, as if they don't really have anything to talk about.

Not even a single plot is utilized properly.
Abhi asked her why she gets panic attack but we never got to see the real deep reasons of it.
The fire camp was just like, let it be, the truth came out with just a photograph, what about how Aarohi and his sir were already aware about it.
Give a proper shaping of why Akshara just bends down infront of Aarohi, give a proper display why she is so selfless, it could have been showcased beautifully.

Then all of a sudden Akshara joined Birla hospital, but why? Any back thoughts? Anything? Also, Mahima from the very beginning knew the confusion, Abhi even asked her once but then there was nothing.

And the accident track, oh god that could have been utilized why too much properly.
Look I am not an expert, I stand no where infront of the creators, but a Cardiologist doing vocal cord operation, seriously?
And the same girl who was discharged from hospital a day back, and she had a fatal accident, is now running around the entire city, driving on her own, jumping out of her window and everything.
She got to know the real intentions of her sister, got to know about her mother and it wasn't even utilized, she still was standing there at the same spot, trying to cover up for her sister.

Even after all of this the main lead has to take a stand for her, had to push her emotionally so that she will finally confess, was made to speak for her in every respect.

Akshara's character could have been so layered, the childhood traumas and her suffering could have served to make a character so broken and shattered yet someone who was trying to held onto her family to be happy.
But atleast give her, her own view, the difference between right and wrong, who is she portrayed such a weak character whose discussions are totally upto either her sister, her family or Abhi, what about her own Pov.
Also, how Aarohi's character took a complete 360° turn is completely out of my head, maybe there is something in cooking or idk.
The fraud she committed was let go like nothing ever happened.

And now when this time could have been utilized to develop a proper base of Abhira's relationship, the way he promised to come together for her bade papa's approval is now no where.

There is sudden Anisha track, I mean its okay, but what about the female lead? Uska role kidhar hai?
There is something that is really bothering your better have and he isn't able to share it with you, why don't talk it out? But, she is like iss pal ko jeete hai, sab bhagwan par chor dete hai, I mean, that not how life works.
It just feels the ML is taking the entire show, pura truth reveal vo karega, stand vo lega, speak up vo karega, saare matters akele vo solve karega. It's like he don't she her as a capable person, he just baby's her or something.

And what about the Neil track, PR papa asked him to leave but Abhi aa gya toh he didn't but uske baad kya? Why leave every track adhura and introduce new one jaha peechle wale se koi lena dena nahi hai?

Also, just imagine them talking things out, Akshara telling him everything how she came to know about her real mother, Sirat's death, that promise, how she left for three years and everything and similarly Abhi telling him his side of the story. The emotional intensity that will be created, although Kairav told him about that accident, still the only emotions he displayed was pity for her, it could have been an emotional bond if shared with each other.
I just want to see them talk, talk like mature couple, without methidana, hand hearts and all.

One more thing is I don't understand why Akshara is not shown even a little career oriented, singing and therapy is not a bad opportunity, why not work on it.

Tell me your views, what do you think about the show.