Winning him Back

Hello hello!
Hope you all are doing great.
Just here to drop another story on our Abhira, this is probably going to be a three shots.
This part will focus on Akshara trying to gain Abhimanyu's forgiveness.
Enjoy!!!!
_________________________________________

It was day of wedding, the entire Birla family along with the groom had appeared at Goenka Villa.
And here comes the twist, the bride was missing, Aarohi had missed her flight and the only flight was after almost 6 hours, that means she will be back by midnight.

After waiting for her for about an hour, the guests were requested to leave.
Now, it was just two of the families at the venue.
All the Birlas were bashing the Goenkas, and the Goenkas had their eyes on Akshara awaiting for an answer.

They constantly kept asking her the same thing that, where is Aarohi, but as always she kept mum, not knowing how to tell everyone.
Things were getting out of control, that is when Mahima and Shefhali came into the scene.

"Mai batati hu kaha hai apki beti.", said Shefhali.
"Apki beti exam dene, apni shadi chor kar bhag gyi hai.", and showed everyone the airport footage.

"Itna hi nahi, apki beti fraud karke exam dene gyi hai, pure 30 lakh rupaye de kar.", added Mahima showing them the original and duplicate jewellery bills.

Finally Abhimanyu broke his silence and straight up went to Akshara. Looking her in her eyes, he spoke rudely,
"Agar vo yahi hoti bhi tab bhi mai usse shadi nahi karta. Mujhe jhoot se nafrat hai aur jhoothu se mai koi rishta nahi jodta hu, aaj se iss ghar ke kisi bhi insaan se mere koi rishta nahi hai."
He and Neil both showed them the picture from the fire camp and explained everything, the truth.

All the Birlas stromed out of the wedding venue.
He didn't even bothered to look at her even once, he was so mad at her that even at the last moment she didn't broke her silence. She willingly pushed him to marry her sister even after now knowing that her sister don't even love him.

Aarohi came back at midnight, the entire family scolded both their daughters and even stopped talking to them.
Aarohi was infact fired from her job, as they proved that she was involved in a fraudulent exam circle.
Akshara on the other hand was allowed to stay at her job, they didn't had any professional reason to remove her.

Days went by and now she was determined to atleast gain his forgiveness, if not love.
_________________________________________

She kept trying and trying to talk to him, to apologise to him, but this time he was as stubborn as she was. He won't look at her, won't have any conversations with her, he even made it clear that he isn't not going to forgive her, not this soon.

One day she got this idea to make him atleast talk to her.

"Ma'am please, sir mujhe maar daalenge.", the junior doctor, Dr. Rohan pleaded.

"Jitna keh rahi hu na utna karo warna mai tumhe maar daalungi.", she blackmailed him.

Abhimanyu saw them from a distance that both of them were talking, his jealousy overtook him as he started moving closer to them to listen what was going on.

"Dekho vo aa raha hai, jaisa maine kaha hai waisa hi karna.", she warned.

Our hero stood just steps away from them in attempt to overhear their conversation.

"Akshara aap kya gaana gaati hai, matlab aaisa lagta hai ki dil khush ho gaya hai, aapki tareef toh banti hai.", junior doc said.

"Arey aaisa kucch nahi hai, fir bhi thank you so much, also tum sounds better.", she replied in a little flirtatious tone.