Winning him back-3

First of all, a very big thank you to everyone for the overwhelming response, seriously it means a lot.
This part is going to be the last part of this story of 'Winning him back'.
Also, after completing this, do drop your ideas about the topics you want to read after this.
Go ahead, read it!!
_________________________________________

Life of orphans was never an easy one.
With Kairav, when he lost his parents, he was a teenager, it wasn't easy for him as well, but atleast he was someone who from the very beginning knew each and every truth.

Aarohi, she lost both her parents, plus her obsession for being number one took a toll on her, just because her mother was not the first choice. But for her, her life mantra became putting each and every blame on Akshara, by doing this she never took the weight of any of the unwanted things that happened in her life.

Akshara, for her, her entire life went upside down when she came to know that Sirat was not her real mother, she felt like she betrayed her real mother by not knowing about her. At a very young age she was accused of a murder, that too of her mother, everyone knew that, that was not true, but a child's heart is way too innocent to accept it. She starting taking the burden of each brick that was put on her shoulders, she took the responsibility of a mother at a very young age because of an incomplete promise.
_________________________________________

"Kaha jaou bhaiya, kisse apna ghar kahu....", she mumbled while sleeping as tears dropped from her closed eyes.

He wiped those tears softly, only for the next ones to fall immediately. He sniffed and tried to digest her pain, the pain that she was living with from so long.

"Bhai ye injection jaruri hai kya?", Neil enquired in a low voice.

"Injection de dunga to atleast chain se soo paayegi, she is so fragile right now, mai nahi chahta ki she gets a panic attack in such a state.", Abhimanyu clarified as he hissed while giving her the Propofol injection.

As the sun rays fell on her, she woke up. Wait, she was still alive, what was the reason of her existence, everything was a lie, her childhood was a lie, her family was a lie, her entire life was a lie, maybe she herself was a lie.
But as she opened her eyes, she got the answer of her existence, the only truth of her life, her love, her Abhi was sitting right beside her.

"Abhi....", she said as a mere whisper.

"Good morning, ab kaisa lag raha hai?", he said creasing her face.

She tried to get up and sit properly, he helped her to do so.

"I am fine.", she replied in a weak tone.

She looked around and soon realised that this isn't a known place, she didn't panicked as he was there with her.
"Ye jagah...", she said looking around.

"This is my flat, raat ko mai tumhe yaha le aaya tha, I didn't wanted to leave you in such a condition."

She looked at herself and noticed her attire was changed, she looked at him suspiciously,
"Mere kapde....tumhne--"

"Maa ne change karaye hai, abhi just ghar gayi hai, raat bhar yahi thi na isliye.", he stated calmly.

"Mere ghar par...Mere ghar par kisi ko pata nahi hoga na.", she said tensing up.

"Calm down, calm down, tumhare ghar par pata hai sabko that you are with me, infact Kairav hi aaya tha ye kapde le kar tumhare liye."

The mention of her brother's name gave her the chilling flashbacks of yesterday's night.
Every betrayal, every back stabbing, everything that she never wanted to accept came flourishing towards her.
Her breathe became abrupt, he sensed the upcoming panic attack and took her in his arms tightly, he tried to calm her down. After some attempts she finally started loosening her tight grip on him and came back to normal.