Fate's Undoing- 2

I got completely into my detective mode, trying to get my hands on every possible information as I can.
I hired a P.I.
But they couldn't get me much information in a single day.
All they told me that Abhinav Sharma was a middle class man, running some business of rentable cars and he was married to Akshita Sharma for eight years.
The information creeped me out, but one thing which I was sure that my Akshara is not this Akshita.

And I became sure when I saw her picture.
We hardly could get our hands on any picture of her after marriage but we got some legal documents before her marriage with her maiden name Akshita Sinha, and ofcourse her passport sized photos on them, that were not of Akshara.

I had so many questions to ask this Abhinav Sharma and waited to meet him tomorrow, first thing in the morning.

<>

I waited patiently for this man and ofcourse my love to have a meeting with them.
Tapping my fingertips on the glass table.

Moments later he knocked on my door and I controlled myself to knock life out of him.

He entered followed by Akshu, my Akshu.
He took the seat infront of me and Akshara the next one, sliding it at a distance from him, her being uncomfortable with him was quite evident.

"Doctor Sahab, thank you so much for agreeing for the operation, you even decreased your fees, I can't tell you how grateful I am
I owe you so much."
He said with his overexpressions.

"You owe me so much."
I said underneath my breathe, non audible to him.
"That's my duty Mr. Sharma."

"Have you updated the address in the register?"
I asked softly eyeing to Akshara.
Making sure to get this information myself from the reception.

"No sir, I'll do that, till then you can talk to Abhinav ji."
She said getting up.

"Wait."
I stopped her.
"Here, this is my card, I assume most of the times you are with your Amma, so in case of any emergency, call me.
Save it, okay?"
I said gently, passing my card to her and she started saving my number in her phone while moving out.

"Thank you again doctor ji."
This man's annoying voice broke my gaze from my Akshu.

"Save it for later Mr Abhinav."
I said as I challenged.

"Ji..."
He replied unsurely.

I stood up to shake my hands with him and purposely hit the photograph placed on my table to make it fall back, to make this man see what he owes to me.

When his eyes caught the people in photograph, his hand stopped mid air that was to shake mine.
It was a picture of my perfect family, two year old Abhir in Akshara's arms and my arms wrapped around both of them.

I could see colour draining his face and him becoming completely pale, white as a ghost.

I smirked seeing his reaction and his eyes got on mine, scared.
He was scared.
He made his way out of the cabin hurriedly.

It is game for you Abhinav Sharma.
And I'll win it at all cost, after all my queen is at stake.

<>

The P.I. was working tirelessly, trying to get as much as he can, but I was loosing my patience, I wanted nothing but my Akshara.

My phone rang with an unknown number and I was quick to answer.

"Hello?"

"Abh....Abhimanyu ji?
Its Akshita, please, please, save me."
Her quivering voice made my blood run cold.