bucky x reader - professor

A/N - Listen to Teacher's Pet by Melanie Martinez while you read this (trust me)

Content Warnings/Kinks: professor kink, role-play, spanking, hickeys, oral sex, cum swallowing, unprotected sex

Teach Me 

Y/n slipped into the lecture hall of the university, trying her best to blend in with the crowd of students. She walked confidently to the front of the class and sat in the first row of seats.

Then, in walked Professor Barnes. His eyes immediately skimmed over Y/n, eyeing the low-cut buttoned shirt she was wearing as well as the short skirt she wore.

"Welcome class to Russian 101" he stated shaking off his dirty thoughts, "Today we'll be discussing the pronunciation of the Russian alphabet...".

~ After class ~

"Professor Barnes?" Y/n questioned, walking up to his office after the class had finished.

"Hi doll" he smiled, "I wasn't expecting to see you here".

"Why wouldn't you expect to see one of your students?" She questioned, her eyes flirting with him.

Bucky then realized what was going on, his eyes widening. His wife wanted to role-play.

"Well, then," he said, deciding to play the part, "Are you here for office hours?"

"Yes, Professor" she cooed, nodding coyly.

"What can I help you with Y/n?" he asked.

"I was wondering if you could look over my test for me?" she said, batting her eyelashes and placing the paper on his desk.

"Of course doll" he responded.

Y/n bent over the desk in front of the paper, gasping when Professor Barnes pushed up against her backside.

"You have no idea how much you turn me on Y/n" he growled in her ear, "Sitting there all class with your miniskirt on, flashing me your panties under your desk".

Feeling emboldened by his comments Y/n asked breathily, "May I?". When he nodded she reached backward, palming his crotch. As she expected he was hard already. Desperate to please him she turned towards him and unzipped his pants, watching lustfully as his hard cock bounced out, before sinking to her knees in front of his looming figure.

Y/n started by swirling her tongue around the tip of Professor Barnes's cock, teasing him. She then took the top of his length into her mouth and began to bob up and down, hollowing her cheeks to suck him properly.

"Such a good girl sucking me off like that" he groaned before entangling his hands in her hair, "Are you a good girl Y/n?"

"Mm-hm" she nodded, unable to speak fully due to his massive cock in her mouth.

He then began to guide her farther down his cock until she was gagging. As he did she swirled her tongue around the tip, causing him to grunt in pleasure. She continued, bobbing on his cock until she could feel him begin to tense up within her.

"Ugh Y/n" he grunted as he came in her mouth.

She swallowed his cum hungrily, slurping up every drop without breaking eye contact.

"Fuck" he groaned, completely turned on by her.

Y/n licked her lips before standing up and getting onto the desk. She spread her legs before grabbing Bucky by the tie, pulling him close. "My turn," she said lustfully.

Bucky got onto his knees in front of her, placing kisses in a trail on her inner thighs. He sucked on her skin, leaving deep purple marks as he went.

"You want it?" He asked, checking in, desire clear in his eyes.

"Yes," she sighed, "yes, please I do".

With that Bucky began to please her, curling his tongue and licking from the bottom of her slit to her clit in one fluid motion, sopping up the wetness that was already there. His cold fingers then spread her pussy folds open so that he had unrestricted access to her clit. Bucky looked up and her, making seductive eye contact as he began sucking softly on her clit, swirling the tip of his tongue around it.

"Oh shit" Y/n moaned, her back arching.

Bucky smirked before continuing to please her with his quick movements. Every second he'd speed up more and more, making Y/n whimper. Her sensitive bundle of nerves was overwhelmed by his professional tongue.

"I'm gonna cum" she cried.

Y/n threw her head back in ecstasy as the feeling of her orgasm overwhelmed her, spreading throughout her. As she came Bucky didn't stop, allowing her to ride her pleasure out on his tongue. After she'd cum she stood up adjusting herself so that she was standing in front of him.

"You're a naughty girl Y/n" Bucky chided, clicking his tongue.

Y/n looked at him with confusion.

"You came without my permission doll" he snarled, holding her face in his hands, "I"m going to have to punish you for that".

Complying to his command, Y/n lay over Bucky's lap, raising her ass in the air.

SLAP

Bucky spanked her, causing her to yelp in pain.

SLAP

He spanked her again, this time leaving the beginnings of a red, hand-shaped mark on her ass.

SLAP

He rubbed her ass gently, caressing her skin to try to comfort her.

"Such a good girl taking your little punishment" he cooed before pulling her up in front of him, "Now bend over the desk for me".

Y/n positioned herself, her chest pressed against the wood grain of his desk, her ass up in the air, practically begging for him.

"You ready doll?" He questioned, checking in on her.

"Yes professor" she responded, making him growl.

Bucky slid into her, the initial sting causing Y/n to cry out in pain that quickly turned to pleasure. His thrusts were quick with an accurate precision that hit Y/n's g-spot every single time. She moaned, her lustful sounds echoing throughout his office. He reached down to her front, rubbing her clit with slicked fingers, adding to her pleasure.

Professor Barnes slipping in and out of her wet pussy felt like nothing she'd ever experienced. She threw her head back, eyes rolling in pleasure at the combination of his powerful thrusts and gentle rubbing of her clit. Bucky gripped her hand in his, pushing all his weight onto her as he thrust harder and harder.

"Fuck" she said with a sharp intake of breath, "I'm close, can I please cum Professor?"

"Yes doll" he responded, voice dripping with lust.

With his command, Y/n was sent over the edge. Her orgasm shot through her, rippling out in intense waves, starting deep within her.

"Fuck Professor" she moaned as she came, her eyes tightly clamped shut and her mouth wide open in the shape of a small "o".

"Oh doll" Bucky grunted as he came soon after her, continuing to thrust as his ropes of cum splashed against her walls, filling her insides completely.

After, the pair panted, trying to catch their breath.

"That was amazing" Bucky breathed, looking down fondly at his wife.

"Yes professor, it was" she nodded, looking up at him with sultry doe eyes.

"You gotta stop doing that doll" he smirked, "Or I'm going to have to fuck you again". 

A/N - In case it isn't clear this is a ROLEPLAY chapter, not an actual teacher/student relationship!