steve x reader x bucky - good girl

Content Warnings/Kinks: violence(Avengers style), angst, choking kink, sergeant kink, captain kink, spanking, hickeys, praise kink, degradation, oral sex, anal sex, unprotected sex

Good Girl

Y/n caught the Hydra man's punch just in time, she'd saved her fellow agent from the knife that was in his hand. She squeezed, breaking his hand causing him to drop the blade. To her left, Steve was tangled in a fight with a Hydra woman and to her right, Bucky was throwing punch after punch at another Hydra person. When she let go of his hand, he ran calling to his comrades and taking them with him. The abandoned warehouse was now cleared of the Hydra scum who'd been working there.

"You saved me" the new Avenger sighed looking at Y/n with wide eyes before leaning in a kissing her, "Thank you".

Y/n blushed, "Oh it was no problem". She was so flustered by the kiss she didn't notice the looks of absolute shock, then anger on Bucky and Steve's faces. "Let's get to the jet".

The four of them then walked into a wooded area near the warehouse where they had hidden the Quinjet.

"Whew, I'm going to take a nap," the new Avenger said before sinking into a large seat near the front of the plane.

"Me too" Y/n yawned.

"Actually Y/n," Steve said, straightening up, "May we have a word?"

Y/n looked between him and Bucky, confusion painting her face.

"Sure" she responded warily, "I guess so".

Bucky then gripped her wrist and began to drag her toward the sleep room at the back end of the plane.

"Ow Bucky" she grunted, squirming in an attempt to free herself.

"Shut it doll" he growled before pushing her roughly up against the wall of the plane.

He was mere inches from her face and his metal hand was circling her throat, pushing her hard against the wall. Almost unconsciously her eyes flitted down to his supple lips.

"You've been a bad girl Y/n," a voice said from behind. Y/n looked to see Steve standing at the door of the sleeping room. A small gasp left her lips as he closed the door behind him, turning the lock. "And you need to be punished, right Buck?"

"That's right" Bucky replied, not taking his off of Y/n but letting her go over to Steve who was now sitting on the edge of one of the beds.

Y/n walked over to him and stood between his spread legs, staring into his icy blue eyes. She whimpered in anticipation as he slowly unzipped her suit, leaving it in a pile on the floor.

"Lie down for me sweetheart" he cooed.

She complied, lying down on the bed with her bare ass up, knowing what was coming.

SMACK

Y/n winced.

SMACK

She bit her lip.

SMACK

"Do you know why you're getting punished sweetheart?" Steve asked in a dominant tone.

"Because I let the new Avenger kiss me?" She questioned.

"Exactly"

SMACK

Y/n whimpered again and then turned to see Bucky coming over to her. As Steve continued to spank her he got onto his knees, took her face in his hands and began to kiss her, placing soft, comforting pecks on her lips.

SMACK

Y/n kissed Bucky back, heating up their kiss.

SMACK

Bucky's lips muffled her sounds of pain.

"I think that's enough" Steve grinned, "Did you learn your lesson sweetheart?"

"Yes Captain" she replied, flipping onto her back and looking up at him with doe eyes.

"Now let us make it up to you doll" Bucky then said.

Y/n nodded, spread her legs, and propped herself up on her elbows, understanding exactly what Bucky meant. He lowered himself in front of her pussy which was now slicked in anticipation. Steve positioned himself on the bed as well before beginning to suck on Y/n's neck and chest, leaving hickeys in his wake.

"Mmm," she moaned.

"Ready doll?" Bucky asked, his eyes dark.

"Yes, sergeant" she nodded making him chuckle.

He then dived into her, licking up her juices immediately. His tongue then began to please her expertly, swirling around her most sensitive spot. He transitioned between licking up and down and going in circles so much that Y/n was practically dizzy. She threw her head back in pleasure, enjoying the combination of Steve at her neck and Bucky licking her pussy.

"Please don't stop" she moaned her breathing heavy, her body slick with sweat, and her hands gripping his hair.

He continued, lapping up her pussy juices, looking up at her with a smirk as if to say don't worry I won't.

They continued like this for a long time, Steve sucking on her neck while playing with her breasts as Bucky flicked her clit with his tongue. Y/n was close to cumming now, she could feel the pleasure rising up within her. The feeling quickly burst, causing her to writhe back and forth on the bed as Bucky held her hips down, pleasing her through the orgasm.

"Fuck fuck fuck" she groaned, arching her back before collapsing on the bed, out of breath.

Bucky smirked as he stood up, looking down at her with lust-filled eyes.

"So" Steve whispered, "Let's fuck"

They then got into position, Steve beneath her and Bucky behind. Both men thrust into her holes, Steve soaking his tip in her wetness first. Their thrusts were rough and relentless from the beginning. Together they bucked their hips into her.

"Shit" she moaned, her voice going up in pitch due to the feeling of them inside her, "You're both fucking me so good".

Her breathy comments enticed the two super soldiers, making them speed up the pace of their thrusts. They were now slamming into her with even more passion. Y/n's back arched as they continued.

"Such a good girl taking us like this" Steve cooed.

"Yea" Bucky added huskily, "Such a good little slut".

Y/n slipped two fingers in her mouth, coating them with saliva before beginning to flick them over her clit. This, combined with the feeling of the two men in her pussy and ass was too much for her body to take. Soon, Y/n was overcome with pleasure, the two men were sending her over the edge. The feeling rose up from deep within her, vibrating throughout her whole body.

"F-fuck" Y/n moaned loudly as she came, her legs and hips shaking as Bucky and Steve thrust into her holes at an insane speed.

They then all collapsed onto the bed, out of breath.

"Maybe I should let other guys kiss me more often" Y/n giggled, looking between the two men.

"No!" They both shouted in unison causing all three of them to laugh.