bucky x reader x steve - siberia pt. 1

Content Warnings/Kinks: threesome, non-consensual filming, sex pollen! (as consensual as possible for this trope!), hair pulling, praise kink, degradation, light ball play (just cupping), cum swallowing, oral sex (male receiving)

Siberia

The tension stretched tight between Steve, Bucky, and Y/n as they walked together through the murky, dark hallways, trying to get out of the Siberian fortress.

"We're going the wrong way, I think we need to—" Bucky suggested softly.

"Not we aren't" Y/n Stark snapped, her deadly glare silencing him in an instant.

"Y/n..." Steve began.

"Don't start with me, Rogers"

Her hackles were up and both of them could tell. And after the information she'd just learned, about the death of her grandparents, they couldn't blame her. A minute later, the hallway they were walking down suspiciously turned into one large, long cage. They stepped forward tentatively, entering the space. It was then that the large metal door closed behind them, locking them in with a loud click of the bolt.

"Y/n Stark, Captain Rogers..." an accented voice spoke through an unseen speaker, "...Sergeant Barnes"

"Zemo" Steve growled quietly.

The fact that Zemo wasn't done playing with them yet, made the pit in Y/n's stomach sink even lower within her.

"You might think that the information I've shown you today is enough to ruin the Avengers forever" he started ominously the speaker, "But I believe what I'm about to film you doing might just be the cherry on top..."

A yellow substance suddenly flowed into the space, coming from the vents.

"Cover your mouth" Steve ordered then.

Both Y/n and Bucky complied, sucking in a quick breath before covering their mouths. Y/n's eyes watered as the dust overwhelmed the space, filling every corner, even slipping past the bars of the cage into the hall beyond. When she couldn't hold it any longer, her throat straining for breath, she finally sucked in the mysterious substance. She was almost instantly dizzy, the dust making her thoughts fuzzy. What was happening? Why were they here again?

"Y/n" Bucky's voice punctured the haze.

When her eyes met his, warmth spread from her cheeks down to other places much deeper inside of her. She looked from him to Steve, finding the heavy weight of their betrayal was gone, instead replaced with an intense wave of lust.

"It's sex pollen" Bucky strained, his voice tight as if he was struggling to resist what was surely about to happen.

Y/n sauntered towards Steve, who looked equally worried, placing a soft, expectant hand on his chest.

"Y/n..." he started.

"Shh," she silenced him with a longing kiss on his cheek, "I know what you want, what we all want...Captain"

She sunk to her knees before him, her hands trailing down his chest until she reached his zipper.

"Please Y/n" he groaned, his hands instantly gripping the sides of her face as if he couldn't help it.

"You don't have to beg Steve" she chided as she took out his cock from his pants, "Not when I'm happy to give myself, my mouth to you willingly"

His hand reached down to pull at hers, his jaw clenched, "You don't really want this...Y/n stop, it's the pollen"

"I don't care" she stated plainly though she released him, instead leaning back slightly and opening her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out.

"Fuck—" he groaned at the sight of her wet mouth ready for him, "You're killing me baby"

A strong hand then gripped her hair from behind, pulling it into a makeshift ponytail and yanking her head back further so that she was almost looking straight up at the ceiling. Bucky Barnes stood above her, apparently unable to resist the substance as well.

"If you don't fuck her mouth now I will" he growled at Steve, his gaze menacing.

She met his eyes, glaring back at him. She was mad, yes, about the things that he'd done, the murders he'd committed, but that didn't stop her muddled brain from thinking she needed him burying himself deep inside of her more than she needed oxygen.

"Please Steve..." she whined, returning her focus to him and opening her mouth even wider, allowing him entrance.

She moaned onto his tip as he finally slid the first half of his large cock into her mouth, her eyes rolling back at the taste of his salty pre-cum.

Pulling against Bucky's tight grip, Y/n slipped her wet mouth up and down Steve's shaft, swirling her tongue in one teasing motion around his tip every time she reached it. Bucky adjusted, loosening his hold on her slightly so that she could run her tongue underneath Steve, from his base to the very top.

"So good baby" Steve praised her skill, his hips gyrating with each movement, each flick of her tongue.

Little by little, she took more and more of him, until her mouth was as full as possible, her throat gagging on him. His deep groans only encouraged her, helping her to push herself onto him, taking one more inch, and stretching her mouth to its maximum. Her mouth was tight and wet around him, and as she bobbed up and down she could tell he was getting close to his release.

"Keep sucking him doll" Bucky ordered from behind her, his hands still in her hair.

She moaned onto Steve's cock, her hazy brain mad at the fact that Bucky commanding her, telling her what to do, completely turned her on. Steve's hips bucked forward, his short, breathy moans and his body language telling her she was sucking him off perfectly. As she felt him pulsing she bobbed up and down his length, taking him in and out of her slicked mouth, the wet sounds filling the air.

"Cum for her" Bucky's husky voice instructed, tugging her head back as she prepared to take Steve's load.

When he started to cum she didn't stop, instead cupping his balls, feeling them in her hands, this final pleasure sending Steve over the edge.

"Fuckkk" he groaned as he came, his voice low and rumbly.

Y/n took him as deep as she could, allowing his salty cum to splash and trickle down her throat. She sucked up his shaft, coating him in his own cum before popping off of him to swallow it, not once breaking eye contact with him as she did. Steve panted, his breathing ragged and his eyes dangerous.

"I can't believe I almost stopped you" Steve breathed before his hungry lips crashed onto Y/n's, pulling her up to meet him.

They moved together as they kissed, stepping backward until the backs of Y/n's knees hit a shorter surface. She broke away to look back and see a wire-framed bed. The mist of the pollen made it so that none of them considered why exactly it was randomly in the cage. Two sets of strong hands now gripped Y/n as she started to situate herself on the rickety furniture.

"Ass up doll"