steve x reader x bucky - our perfect little slut

Content Warnings/Kinks: angst, dominance, daddy kink, bruising, degradation/slut shaming, praise kink, choking, spanking, creampie, oral sex, rough sex, anal sex

Our Perfect Little Slut

Y/n walked into the party, immediately conscious of the heads that turned as she walked through the large, decorated room. She quickly beelined to the bar hoping to catch her friend Natasha for a quick, comforting chat.

"Hi Nat" Y/n smiled, eyeing the other woman's outfit "You look amazing!".

"Says you" Natasha chuckled, "I don't think there's a person in this party who isn't turned on by you right now"

"Oh c'mon" Y/n chided, looking down at her skimpy dress and heels, reconsidering her outfit.

"Trust me Y/n you're gorgeous"

"If you say so Nat" she beamed, happy to be complimented, feeling more confident than ever.

"Excuse me miss?" A voice questioned, "Can I buy you a drink?"

Y/n cocked her head at the British accent turning to see a handsome stranger peering curiously at her. He was tall, with pale skin, dressed impeccably in an all-black suit.

"Sure" she smiled at him, "What's your name?"

"Loki" he responded, grinning.

"Nice to meet you Loki" she flirted back.

Soon, she and Loki were getting comfortable. Y/n laughed at his jokes, smiling brightly at him and placing a light, flirtatious hand on his broad chest. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Steve and Bucky glowering in the corner, their eyes dark.

"What's their problem?" He asked, following her gaze.

"Who cares" she flirted, before pulling him in for a quick sensual kiss. When she pulled apart from him and turned back, the two men had disappeared.

She jumped, surprised, as she felt a strong hand grip her waist. Y/n looked up to the left to see Bucky's staring her down with dark, stormy eyes. On her right, pressing up against her other side was Steve, who looked equally angry.

"Excuse us, but we need to borrow Y/n for a minute" Bucky stated, glaring at Loki.

"But-" Y/n started, looking between the two men.

"No buts" Steve commanded, grabbing her hand and pulling her away, out of the party and towards his room.

~

"What the fuck you two!" Y/n yelled, fixing both of them with a fierce stare, "I was enjoying myself"

"Yea" Bucky commented, "A little too much".

"Who are you, my dad?" She threw back.

Bucky smirked, "Your daddy maybe".

"Oh shut up Bucky" she growled and then her face softened, "Steve I expect this from him...but you!"

Steve hung his head before whispering, "We like you Y/n, you don't get how hard it is for us to see you with other guys".

"You like...me?" She questioned in disbelief.

Bucky, now less angry, nodded as well, confirming their answer.

"Oh wow," she breathed, shocked.

"We've liked you for months now" Steve confessed.

"So what are you going to do about it?" She flirted. If she was being honest with herself she found both men incredibly attractive.

Both of them gawked at her for a few seconds, looking at each other in shock.