bucky x reader - cabin fever

Content Warnings/Kinks: age gap (dbf!bucky), daddy kink, praise kink, light degradation, nipple play, light spanking, masturbation, fingering, cum swallowing, oral sex, unprotected vaginal sex

Cabin Fever

The weekend getaway ahead loomed before Y/n like a giant shadow as she drove on the snowy backroads. Was she glad to be spending the holidays at her father's winter cabin, of course, but was she happy to see his mysterious (and massively sexy) best friend, Bucky Barnes, not so much. The pair had been colleagues for a little while now, since Bucky had transferred to her father's firm, and Y/n had only met him once before at her Dad's Fourth of July barbecue earlier in the year. Fireworks had immediately flown between them when they had, causing Y/n to lock down the blooming feeling of romance quickly before it could ruin everything from her father's perspective of his "little girl" to her own sanity. If she thought for even one second about how much she liked Bucky Barnes and truly wanted Bucky Barnes, she feared she might just crash her car.

A call came through the speaker of her vehicle then, her father Steve's familiar voice crackling through, "Y/n?"

"Dad?" She answered with a light laugh, "Where are you right now a dungeon? Your service is awful"

"Sweetheart the snowstorm is blocking the highway, I won't make it up to the cabin until morning, I'm gonna stay at a motel tonight..." he said, his voice sad like he hated to miss out, "It'll just be you and Bucky for the first night, hopefully, that won't be too much trouble"

"Why would that be any trouble Dad?" Y/n's voice sounded strained, even to her.

Her father paused, "I know you don't like him Y/n—no don't interrupt me—it's okay, you don't have to, I just hope you two can get through the night together peacefully...it is the Holidays after all"

Y/n swallowed the lump in her throat, "Alright Dad, yeah, I'll see you in the morning"

When she finally pulled up to the snow-trimmed cabin, she wasn't surprised to see Bucky's luxury car parked in one of the available driveway spots.

"Hi," she greeted once she stepped inside, her cheeks flushed from the crisp December cold and her arms full of wrapped gifts.

"Let me help you with those" Bucky instantly offered, rushing over to her, their fingers brushing as he took some of the tissue-stuffed bags from her cramped hands and took them over to the tree.

His eyes flicked to hers and she could've sworn she saw his own cheeks tint slightly red above his scruffy beard.

"How was your drive?" He questioned after they'd arranged them, making easy conversation.

"Not too bad, well better than Dad's anyway" she winced slightly before breaking the news, "He's blocked by the storm, won't be here until tomorrow morning...it's just us tonight"

"You don't seem so happy about that" Bucky cocked his head.

"Bucky..." she hesitated.

"I knew it" he breathed, almost to himself, "I knew you lik—"

"I need to take a work call" she blurted, interrupting whatever he was about to say.

Y/n practically skidded out of the living room and down the hall to the room she'd be staying in for the weekend, that she'd been staying in all her life. Her Dad had luckily switched out her old twin bed for a queen a couple of years ago but that didn't erase the memories she had here. The colourful quilt laid over the sheets, the rocking chair in the corner. Each element of the space was a comfort to her, especially now as her heart threatened to beat right out of her chest.

Avengers One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara